Sunday, May 8, 2016

Lost Kid? No prob! Put a GPS-Tracker in their Necks!

Yup. Let's ruin our children even more with technology by putting it inside their flesh!


Before you send out the FBI to find my whereabouts (or even my existence on Planet Earth because...who knows?) hear me out first.

Today
I saw a mother taking her child by the arms, squatting down (the mother was) and shaking him by the arms a little to get across the point how fearful she was that

YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN LOST! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

And on and on she was telling him, asking him what would ever happen if he got lost????

But how could a kid really know the consequences? The mother is just worrying and fretting because the kid doesn't have a cellphone (he is much too young) or something fancy to track his whereabouts.

Seeing this got me thinking, parents are always fretting over their child OH IF THEY EVAR GOT LOST! OH EM GEE!!

So, I know this is crazy but what about something like this:

Put a GPS-Tracker in their necks the moment they turn two and start running around all over the place. When they are fourteen to fifteen, they are allowed to have it taken out. Say, an I-Trust-You-Now Ceremony. So what if they suddenly go out and stay out late at night at "Location Unknown". At least you don't have to fret about where they are because now you can call them on your cell, which, by the time they are fourteen or fifteen, they will be allowed to own.

I know this is surely for a futuristic fantasy movie and it would be a great idea to work on (fictionally). But say, if some genius (and I know there are quite a lot out there) could figure out some better, nicer, child-friendly way to prevent lost children, I think mothers, and fathers too of course, will have less time spent worrying about where their kid is and more time having a great swell Sunday.

Yes, it all comes down to that.

Sunday.

The day off for all parents, actually, more like a day off for all kids because this is the day parents are supposed to stop nagging. Let me prove it to you.

Stop

yoUr

Nagging

Daddy

And

MummY

See? SUNDAY.

It makes total sense.

GPS chip? Think about it (on a not-so-serious note).

See ya later, alligators! :D

2 comments:

  1. Are you a parent? Then you need to try a tracking app which will protect your kid from the Internet violence and kidnappers.
    I've been using it for my son and the app satisfied all my needs.
    Here it is https://mspylite.com/about-us/

    ReplyDelete

  2. GPS trackers for kids can be a great way to ensure their safety and provide peace of mind for parents. There are various options available in the market, ranging from wearable devices to small devices that can be discreetly placed in a child's belongings.

    ReplyDelete