Monday, May 9, 2016

These aren't scary! Let me show you :)

I'm not easily scared. Like, I've never been scared in a shivering kind of way. Or rather, I've never shivered because I was scared.

Jump scares. We all know 'em. They aren't really scary, if you know what I mean. They just startle you.

BOO! :D

Oh mah gawd! :0



You know, that sorta thing.

I've wondered why I don't get scared easily. Someone told me it was probably because I know it isn't real. Also, I do say all kinds of funny kind of things when scary things pop up. Not because I'm scared and trying to distract myself but just because I HAVE watched a LOT of horror movies and not many of them phase me much anymore.

Here are some pics
I found when I Google Image Searched "scary". Let me break 'em down my style so you won't ever be scared and only get startled when you see them.

...

WARNING!!!!!!

If you really can't tolerate these, I won't force you to look at them.

Okay.

Here we go.


Okay, the Joker from Batman. We all know this guy. He's weird, creepy, but not so scary. You need to look at the artwork here. Look at that. I can't even do that. The detail...and I wonder who's face that actually is. And that weird cleft chin. It's called a cleft chin, right? Sorry to those with cleft chins but I think those chins are a little bit weird. The detail with the wrinkles, too. And then the background with the light and dark contrast...very well done, don't you think? And when you look into his eyes, those pupils have reflections! How on earth do you make that happen? Oh right, photoshop or something.




Okay. This is some guy??? Named Barlow apparently???? It said barlow.jpg when I downloaded it so I guess maybe it's from a movie? Those eyes though. Weird as heck! And who would ever want teeth like that? Must be so hard to eat when you have teeth like a vampire bunny rabbit. And he doesn't have lips. Those are clearly painted on lipstick or something. Doesn't look like lips at all! And his right ear looks like it's been chipped off. And he only has one cheekbone, no eyebrows, no eyelids...I would hate to be this guy as much as he's hating it. I mean, look at him! He looks super upset! I would be, too, if my teeth had turned into vampire bunny rabbit teeth. And he's blue! Upset and sad, and cannot cry one tear, poor guy.

Though yes, I must admit. THIS GUY IS SO FREAKY!!! Please don't come to earth, thank you :)




This. Is. So. Cliche!!! I mean, come on! We've seen enough grunge already. The open-mouth-that-is-abnormally-long-and-black-inside-because-the-person-is-possessed thing is so old. Gimme a break! And obviously demons and evil things do NOT know how to operate a human properly! The only one doing it right is the one that Sister Mary Eunice in "American Horror Story: Asylum" gets possessed by. It makes her do things so naturally it is SUCH a pro. I was happy to see for once a demon or other evil thing actually knowing how to operate the human body so that the humans around them will not be suspicious. I applaud you demon evil thing. But seriously, along with what I call "the little black-haired girl" or "the little black girl" (black meaning her hair of course) AND "the little grunge girl", these two are so overused in horror films, I wonder if they cannot come up with anything new!


You might have seen this video. A little girl is checking herself in the mirror and someone is filming her. Then the moment she turns around the girl in the mirror goes grunge. Yes. Going grunge is now a thing. I believe this is staged. I mean, come on cliche! :/ Also, another horror cliche is spooky children. Yup. Overused.






This is from a movie called "Pan's Labyrinth" and I really liked it but it was pretty depressing and in Spanish but Spanish horror movies are EXCELLENT! Pan's Labyrinth is not a horror movie but it does take place at night a lot. I say, if you're strong, you can watch it but there is shooting and blood and stuff and cursing and poor children and stuff.

I saw another one called The Orphanage (Spanish horror) and it was so great! It actually had a happy-ish ending.

Anyway, this guy, yes. He appears in one of Ophylia(?)'s tasks she must go through. It is something she has inherited or whatnot. Anyway, the girl is not supposed to eat any of the food that this guy is guarding with his eyes on a plate. Gross, I know. But the thing about this food is that it makes you forget you weren't supposed to and seduces you to eat. The girl (can't get her name right) eats "a few berries" and this guy wakes up, stuffs his eyeballs in his hands and puts them on his face like that. He chases after her with his hands like that because that's just how he is. He looked so stupid I forgot to be scared and laughed at his stupidity and cheered the girl on. She was terrified but she was, of course, acting. In secret she must've had a few barrels of laughs during the shoot. And this guy, he doesn't even look like he has any teeth. WHY DA HECK IS HE GUARDING FOOD HE'S NOT GOING TO EAT??? "a few berries" would certainly do no harm, right?

Was it scary? Apart from the blue freaky guy I wasn't phased. My eyes can't un-see the blue freaky guy. He's plucked all his eyebrows. So freaky. I mean, who would have the time to do that???

Well, that's all the pics I'm willing to show you. I didn't want to put anything bloody on here because I know some people (who might not be scared of these) could be squeamish about bloody stuff. Not gory. I don't like that it's gross :/

Okay, I freaked you out. Let me de-freak any of you who were literally scared.



Some classic Winnie the Pooh, just for you! :D I got these by doing Google Image Search on "classic winnie the pooh wallpaper" just in case you might want it for yourself but want to make sure about things.

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment