Monday, May 23, 2016

Answering to Random Question Prompt Stuffs

This site lol

I rarely use "lol" becuase usually by the time you guyz see it, it's not very funny anymore. Or, maybe it is?

I'm just gonna randomly generate ten, okay? Then we'll see how enjoyable it is.


1. If you came into a large amount of money, what would you do with it?

Well, first off,
I would immediately realize we're not in Kansas anymore.



And then I'll ask the Scarecrow to help me out with his Lion and Tinman friend...wait, is that the Wizard of Oz?

But seriously, I would wonder wha da heck I'm doing in a large amount of money? How did I get in there??? Am I like Jack in the land of the Giants? Is that where I am?


2. (suddenly the generator gets R-Rated oh my gawd, no! Next.) Write about a teacher.

Okay, phew, that's better.

A teacher? Any teacher? I know a good teacher. There was this one teacher who came to teach in class and all he did was teach and teach and teach and we didn't learn anything. So how could he be a teacher? Well, you know a whistler comes to your class and whistles and whistles and whistles? That's the way he communicates. If a cat comes to your class they will meow and meow and meow. So if a teacher came to your class they will teach and teach and teach. But OF COURSE you won't learn anything because you can't understand a word they are saying. You need to first learn "teacher" language.

And...this got sarcastic and filled with subtle puns in a whole new level. Alright, let's move on. And yes, if it was a MATH teacher I have already given up learning "Math Teacher" language a loooong time ago.

Mmhm *nods head in a knowing way*


3. What has made you angry recently?

Ooo, negative much. Well, on the train today there was this high school boy who would not stop playing his iPhone game of seemingly bad guys chasing each other around in cars. And he didn't hold onto the handle so he wouldn't come crashing into me because he lost his balance. He stepped on my toe! Which, I was wearing sandals today and let me tell you he was wearing sneakers! He stepped on my bare toe with his sneaks! (I call sneakers "sneaks".)

Oh mah gawd it hurt. And he was kind of poking me with his elbow to steady himself so he wouldn't fall!

I'm not your frickin holding-you-up-to-steady-you wall! I am a person! Do you have to play your game now??? No you don't! Geesh!

Okay, no more ranting.


4. What are your thoughts on cooking?

Pain in the Neck. Unless someone does it with me.


5. How does weather affect your mood?

Depends on the season. Sunny winter days :D Sunny autumn days :D Sunny spring days :D

Sunny summer days :(  Cold freezing icy winter nights :(  Cold freezing icy snowy winter days :D

Cloudy summer days :D  Cloudy autumn days :/  Cloudy rainy spring thunderstorms :D

Thunderstorms in general :D  Those perfect days where there is a cool breeze and it is not too hot or too cold :D


6. Write about something you lost.

OH! I got one.

I lost time to write recently. Blogging is okay, I mean, because it doesn't take up as much time or effort as writing because I'm not creating a whole new world.

I was searching for an Aladdin photo but found this instead.

Look at da guinea pig :D
Song break! A whole new world! A hundred thousand things to see! I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far! I can't go back to where I used to be! (Aladdin "A Whole New World movie version").


7. What are you addicted to? How does it affect your behaviour?

I'm addicted to artsy stuff like creative writing, blogging, singing, covermaking, and drawing.

And it makes me feel awesome :)


8. Write about something you got for free.

Free lecture by Johan Galtung, the father of Peace Studies (today, 2016 May 23. Japan time.)



9. Describe the view from your window.

A road. Apartment buildings. A tree. The sky. Air. Darkness (it's night time).



10. What do you keep in your handbag/wallet?

a LOT of stuff (referencing my great aunt). Money, a bottle of water, alcohol wipes, bandaids, my phone, my train pass, my credit card, student ID card, hospital cards, other miscellaneous cards, candy, lady stuff, phone charger, two pens, lip balm, alcohol-your-hands liquid, fold-up compact umbrella...okay, that's about it.


Well, that was ten. Yup. Maybe I'll do this again, it's kinda fun cuz I don't know what I'll get :)

See ya later, alligators :D

1 comment: