Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Answering Random Prompts again :P

So apparently it was enjoyable. Here it is again :) But don't worry, the third one will be a while. I will make you crave for it *snickers evilishly* *realizes "evilishly" is probably not a word but doesn't care at the moment but might care the next moment* a moment later *still doesn't care*

See topic generator site here.

1. Write about how you drive (or why you don't)

This is a strange question. It should be "write about how you drive, or how you don't". Otherwise I would have to answer why I don't know how I drive, which makes zero sense. I don't know how I drive because I don't drive. Trains in Tokyo get's ya anywherez ya wantz to goez.



2. Write about a neighbour.

My neighbour is a dog. A bowy wowy dog. A dog that wants attention and isn't getting enough. A little yappy barky dog that howls sometimes. A sad droopy dog that cries and howls and sounds so oh so much very much sad and oh so very depressed.

No, I'm not living in a dog pound.



3. Write about an ornament.


Now that is what I call random. Write about an ornament, you say? Wha da heck! do you mean? What ornament? Any ol' ornamental ornament? What is your definition of ornament? Christmas ornament? I've not much to say about that.

What other ornament is there besides a Christmas one? What other ornament is there besides...! *army flailing dramatically to be dramatic and sarcastic and all that good stuff*

Geesh :/



4. Write about the oldest person you know.
On the personal level, I have met my great grandfather on his100th birthday. I didn't know him personally or anything and I was like two and half or maybe just two. But I remember the birthday and I remember him smiling his no-teeth smile. That is the oldest person I have ever known.

On the not personal level, I know lots of old people over 100...from the Guinness Book of World Records.



5. Describe how you would like your life to be in ten years time.

Ten years, hm, I'll be about thirty something (which means now you kinda know how old I am but I will tell you I am passed the legal age in the US), hm, I would like to be married with one or two kids. Maybe I would have published my first novel by then. Maybe I would have, uhm, gotten a good decent job by then. Maybe...maybe...maybel...mabel...ma bell...my bell...that's my bell don't you take it, yo.

Urm, what were we talking about? :P




6. Write about a time you felt betrayed.

I'm gonna be a little rebel here.



Not gonna talk about that negative stuffs. Nopey nopes. You can't make me cuz I am a RADIO REBEL FOLLOWER! (I'm not but just roll with it. But I did really like that movie.)





7. If you could pass a law right now, what would it be, and why?

Smoking is forbidden for people under the age of 30. Because it kills you slowly and you are too young to die just yet.





8. Write about a special summer's evening.

Urm...Oh, I know what to do *grins*

During a cool summer's evening, I sat by the lake watching the sun set beyond the mountains. Grandma and Grandpa were sitting on the porch watching that same sunset. It was different from last summer. It felt lonely and even the lake that shimmered with the sparkles of sunset rays, seemed to be crying tears for Patsy. Her long floppy ears and wagging tail had always greeted me at the door.

Then one day, she was gone. It was all around the news, the dog napper. But no one could find him, or their missing pets. Grandma and Grandpa were devastated! So was I. Patsy never failed to comfort me during the summer thunderstorms.

Now, we have already accepted that Patsy might not ever come back or she might not even be alive. Mom and Dad have already accepted that Patsy might have been killed. The dog napper could be a psycho for all we knew.

As I sat at the lake, looking out over the waters, I thought I heard a bark, one just like Patsy's. I shook my head. Thinking about her and hearing her meant I definitely wasn't going to accept she was dead. Patsy had to be alive somewhere, right?

Suddenly, there was a large splash from the other side of the lake. I quickly squinted my eyes to make out a shape swimming toward us.

"Grandma!" I called. "Grandma, there's something in the lake!" There was never anything bigger than a duck in the lake but I could see several large shapes mingled with some smaller ones. They were coming toward us slowly. Then, I saw it.

"It's Patsy!"

"What?" Grandpa came up behind me and squinted his eyes. "Patsy girl?"

And it was! Patsy and six other dogs swimming toward us. Patsy was leading the way, feverishly paddling with her forepaws and kicking with her back paws. A little dog next to her began to sink and she helped it up with her nose.

I couldn't help myself. I jumped into the lake and waded as far as I could get. "Patsy! Patsy!"

Finally the shaggy black lab stumbled out of the water and dropped a leather pouch. She was followed by two short-hair yellow labs, one terrier, one poodle, and one chihuahua. I heard the door bang as Grandma came out with some towels and together we hugged and dried the dogs.

Patsy licked our faces and we hugged her and hugged her. She had some cuts on her paws and some clumps of fur was missing. The other dogs had little injuries, too. But they were all licking our faces and wagging their tails.

The pouch that Patsy dropped had a clump of hair in it. I took it to the police thinking, but seriously doubting what it was. It turned out I was right. It was the dog napper's hair and the police were able to use that to find the dog napper and the other dogs who had gone missing last year.

Patsy had basically saved all the dogs and helped the police find the dog napper. She was a hero.

That was the most special summer's evening ever. I had thought she was gone, but dear Patsy came back, the black shaggy lab was back home. Better yet, she was the most clever dog there ever was and everyone's hero.


(*whispers* This shows you that I really am a writer. Yes, I know it is a little jumpy. That's because I wrote it in like ten minutes. So...yeah, take it easy on me.)




9. What does having siblings mean to you?

I don't have siblings so idk what it would mean.

"having siblings" though, to me, means that you have a different version of yourself that you can poke at and maybe, maybe get in trouble for poking.




10. Write about an experience that made you very happy.

I have lots of those. When I completed NaNoWriMo, when I came up with a juicy plot twist for my story, when I figured out my characters in my story, when I got followers on this blog, when I received my first decent comment on this blog, when I got my first cat, when I got my second cat, when someone first used a cover that I had made in my cover shop, when my friends gave me special birthday...yup, lots of things :)


Question for you guys: What is something that made YOU very happy? Two things in particular. What are they?



I'll try not to get addicted to this random topic generator. I DO have blog post ideas waiting to be written so don't worry. I'm not doing this because I'm out of ideas or anything. I just like variety and I don't like writing about the same sort of stuff all the time.

My mind has many random things in there randomly, as you know.

Well, hope that was as enjoyable as the last one *looks right and left and checks for any zombies made from a virus called Boredomdom*

See ya later, alligators :)

No comments:

Post a Comment