Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Runner-Up X Factor UK 2015 is Reggae...???


This is their "Song of the Series" meaning that it is the song they have already sung, which they thought was the utmost best and they sing it again later, when they have "matured" in their singing and their performances.

So, Reggie 'n' Bollie are two guys from Ghana who came as Runner-up in X Factor UK 2015 with the Winner as Louisa Johnson (simply amazing girl, omg, you would be literally BLOWN AWAY). Maybe I just don't understand Reggae, but I have absolutely NO IDEA why they are the Runner-up. Like, what's so good about them? I do think they are nice guys, they bring fun to the stage, and they can have good vocals...but really, Runner-up?

This is one of my shorter posts. I just...I just really don't understand. It's just...is Reggae always like this? I felt sometimes they were even off-key...or maybe that's just Reggae???

I respect that many people did vote for them and probably that means they generally are really really amazing.

I just don't get it. And I tried Google Search to see if anyone else didn't get it. So far I haven't found anyone...well, maybe now I will.

Is this Reggae? Are these guys truly worth it for Runner-up? Is their Reggae super awesome omg you can't even?

Someone tell me please! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment