Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Uptown Funk gives ya that Sax

Uptown Funk you up, Uptown Funk you up, say Uptown Funk you up, Uptown Funk you up...

Oh, hi :D

I was just trying to get it out of my head again. Uptown Funk, gosh, such a rhythmic song that went extremely viral and I think it still might get into your mind today. That narcissistic character, Uptown Funk, will give you everything because he think he's so good and he likes to be the center of attention. Oh, but he IS the center of attention, go and see for yourself! He's on stage on Saturday nights. The big star! The one that girls love!

Well, that's how I took it.

We'll get back to Uptown Funk.

Do you guys know Fleur East? (cool name, btw.)She came runner-up on X Factor UK 2014 and her song "Sax" became viral, I think. Well, a lot of contestants this year on Britain's Got Talent are dancing to "Sax" or the BGM for some of the contestants is "Sax". We can safely say that this song is a real big hit.

Go Fleur! :D

If you're strangely behind times, or you don't want X Factor (OMG!), or you didn't really like Fleur in her audition so you didn't even care to follow her through her journey (double OMG!), or you just don't really know DA HECK am I talking, er writing about, then here's a vid.



Ah, so catchy! Sax sounds like Sass. I wonder if maybe she played on that word?

So when I was listening to this, I thought, someone (not me) should make a video of a mash song of Uptown Funk and Sax because the beat is a little similar in parts and the sort of power in the words is also similar, and both of them are super catchy (a reference of one of my friends who likes to use "super" to emphasize things).

I really think someone should make a mash-up song of Uptown Funk and Sax because they go so well together.

Here's Uptown Funk just in case you were abducted by aliens and missed all the crazy down on earth.



My idea is that, so, here's my idea (is so excityed that my fingers are y making spelling mksitakes and it is not so very funny beaause i have to bakcspace so many times).

The first verse starts with Fleur's Sax, the rappy part. Then, "Uptown funk's gonna give it to ya! Saturday night and I'll be in the spot, don't believe me just watch!" Then "Give it to me!" which is from Sax and than that dance sequence in Sax and then "You gotta play that Sax". Then, "uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up, say uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up."

Well, maybe you get the idea, maybe you don't, maybe you could care less, maybe you're disappointed that I'm not a video-making guru...but that's my idea.

If some of you gurus tried it, put the link of the vid in the comments or tweet me @NaomiLeogerti  :D  I'll be so happy and excited if you made one! I will retweet it and I will put them in a blog and comment on it and oh, it'll be so AWESOME SAUCE if you made one (Superwoman = Lily Singh reference).

Sassy oooh :D

DANCE FEVER!

Idk (Grace Helbig reference).

See ya later, alligators :D

No comments:

Post a Comment