Thursday, May 19, 2016

I Am A Fiction Writer, Who Are You?

I've been writing for seriously for years. I've written so many stories I don't even know how many I have all together. I have over 400 poems and 1 writing-in-progress. If you asked me how much I like writing, words can't even describe it.

Since I have been blogging for a while now, and I'm beginning to tell more people about my novel, I thought I'd do a series of writerly things...anyway, enough babbling.

If you are also a writer like me, here's a great website for your blog.

50 Blog Topics For Fiction Writers

I consider myself quite practiced in writing now. I'm saying "now" because only a few years ago I didn't. I will never be the next J. K. Rowling or J. R. R. Tolkien. No one can be them! They're amazing! But I know that I can give starting writers advice and maybe some inspirations or tips on how to tackle a novel or how to build a fantasy world. But keep in mind, I am not as practiced as J. K. Rowling. I have only really finished two stories.

So I'll be going through this site and picking out questions and topics and answering them.

I discovered "labels" in blogger so now I'll be labeling a bit. These ones will be "Creative Writing: Fiction" for the time being.

Hope you guys enjoy them!

See ya later, alligators :D

No comments:

Post a Comment