Tuesday, May 31, 2016

10? 5? I CAN'T STAND IT!

You know what I can't stand? I can't stand how people LOVE top 10, top 5 lists if they are videos but generally don't prefer it if it's a blog.

Blogs are basically the SAME things just that I'm not talking to you in person. It is STILL semi-directly.

Unless I tape it live and show you live or call you up and talk to you and rant or whatever.

A YouTube blog, or Vlog is essentially exactly the same thing as a typed blog except I make you guys work for it.

Like, I'm not talking to you. Talking to you means that you get to lay back and relax and you don't have to read anything. Lazy bums (which I do it too, I mean, I've just been watching YouTube which is why I'm talking about this).

What is it about 10s and 5s? Reading lists is so terrible? So time consuming?

Isn't listening to someone tell you about top tens or top fives a sort of waste of your life because you might not agree with any of the choices?

Take, for instance,



So, yes, I can agree some of them are funny but ALL TIME? I agree that some of them are in their place, maybe, but I would definitely switch them around. I mean, I don't really agree with the #1 guy. I think #4 guy should be the #1 and why is a Britain's Got Talent guy in there... Like, I know he's funny but ALL TIME up to 2014???? I'm pretty sure there are other comedians on America's Got Talent that deserve a spot. Well, I appreciate this guy (who uploaded the vid) to have given us a video that has some laughs in it so we don't have to go look for them ourselves or watch a whole season of America's Got Talent (we are such lazy bums).

Lists, lists, rankings, rankings, why vidoes, why?

I can do a list, too but you probably don't want to read it. Oh!

I know.

You don't want to read all the explanations! You don't want to be bothered by WHY I think they are placed where I placed them!

Okay, I'll make a list with no explanation.

Top Five Things to do on a Rainy Day

#1 Reading

#2 Karaoke

#3 Watching movies

#4 Making covers

#5 Blogging

Why are they in this order? Idk, you don't wanna know do you? *grins*

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment