Saturday, May 14, 2016

KEEP OUT of their personal issues, guyz, or become zombies

It is not normal.

Well I don't think it is.

For some reason we are so interested and seemingly care.

Especially if they are,

that's right you guessed it,


CELEBS.

Go here it's amazing how much this is considered NEWS Thank you Yahoo News for always providing this time-consuming stuff that people use to rot their brains with.

Oh mah gawd! That's how the Zombie Apocalypse is going to start! People rotting their brains reading tabloids!

Future you guyz who read that stuff. I'm jokingly serious.
Does that mean I'm joking or I'm serious...hmm...???
GUESS WHAT!!!

I know someone who broke up!

My friend from college.

I know someone who moved on!

My second-cousin's boyfriend after she passed away.

*moment of silence for her*

Whoever came up with this prayer, I applaud you
cuz you are so clever! :D
Seriously, she would have loved this pic. She LOVED cats and had like four Siamese cats who didn't like anyone else but her.


Added words, musical notes, and changed the overall coloring.
"Nobody Else But You" from "A Goofy Movie"
That there is Goofy and his son Max,
in case you are too young to know.
So anyways, let's get back on track. No more sentimental stuffs to make you feel awkward so much you don't know what to say besides "sorry".

Do you think celebs even WANT us to know if they got divorced or broke up or got back together again or not? Except for maybe the Kardashians I'm not sure if the rest of them really care if the public knows or not. Besides, what do we (the public) care about anyway?

Are we gonna offer them sympathy? What if they don't need our sympathy? They don't KNOW us like family or friends, we are just THE PUBLIC and THE FOLLOWERS and stuff. What if it was THEM who wanted to break up and we said,

Oh! I'm so sorry, I just heard about your breakup #lotsoflove #fansupport

Then they say,

hi guyz, so glad i broke up with him :) he was holding me down #freewoman

Then we say,

Oh, good for you! :D

Then they say,

i saw ur last tweet :/

You get the idea. We don't even know the whole story because who would want to share all that back story! Do you want to tell the whole world that your bf was DV on you? Do you? If you do, be my guest!



Story of your life! Heh, the story of your life is as interesting as my life! Sorry, mini rant.

And another thing,


Since we're now talking about things celebs do that we do, too (BuzzFeed reference) let's get into the haircuts, the dressing-ups, the "who wore it better", the crazy Lady Gaga outfits (not that but you get the idea).

Who cares? I mean, really, like why should we care so much about what a celeb does when they're not doing celeb things? The really interesting parts of their lives really are these:

What movies will they star in?

Were they good in those movies?

Any voice-overs?

Plays or anything?

New songs?

Product line updates?

What crazy stuff did they do with their HUMONGOUS amounts of money?

Drugs, jail, death, accidents and other humongously life-changing situations

For me, anyway, these are the only things I want to know. Other stuff, I don't care and idk how many celebs even care if you care or not except for the things I mentioned above because that's what they're making a living out of. Except for the last one. I would want to know if my favorite girl group is in serious trouble that might affect their career so much they can't even continue like Lindsay Lohan (who I do like and I'm rooting for her silently in my own little corner in my own little chair because the mean Stepmother and Stepsister would call me out on it and tell me I'm crazy).

Brandy as Cinderella
"In My Own Little Corner" Song
Remember that movie?
It's the one where the Royal Family was of all different races
(African American Queen, Caucasian King, Asian Prince).

Darn, I'm so glad the gif worked! I've had trouble with gifs before and was so scared to use them.

Anyway, seriously we shouldn't care about anything else besides those things I listed above. Otherwise we'll become zombies. Let's not start the zombie apocalypse yet. It's too early. The rest of the world ain't ready yet.

There it is, that's my point :)

It got lost in my maze of mini rants and whatnots.

See ya later, alligators :)


P.S.
I wonder if any of you thought about what I wrote here...hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment