Wednesday, January 13, 2016

NEVER HAVE I EVER READ Harry Potter.

I must confess...

I have never read Harry Potter.

When I was about eleven, I flipped through Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Maybe I was too young for it or something...I could not continue it. I was so super confused!

Who the heck this big guy Hagrid in some trolley in a dungeon and now they're in this wizard world and owls and this professor with voledmort on his head and You Know Who and You Know Who Not and...

so confused.

I could not picture anything and it was long and...I just gave up.

Then a loooooooooooooooooooooong time later I watched the movie and understood it completely.

So, I have only watched the movies. I have never read the books. J. K. Rowling was heavily involved in the movies so...it's not like I was avoiding her work or anything...

I think I still own Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I also own Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (I did not understand the movie version of this nor did I get what goes on in the Order of the Phoenix) and I own a big humongous copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.

Sorry HP fans :/

I might read the books some day. But, not today :)

See ya later alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment