Sunday, January 10, 2016

Do cats...? ABCDEFGoogle Search!

June 3, 2015, Wednesday, I made a post "Are cats...? ABCDEFGoogle Search!" inspired by SuperCarlinBrothers' "Google Auto-fill". Basically I type "Do cats" and then each letter of the alphabet and choose the most awkward or the ones I think should be answered in either a serious or playful way.


Do cats
attack chickens?


Uhm, cats are carnivores so they eat birds...I suppose if a cat was tempted or really hungry it might attack a chicken. Whether or not it succeeds is beyond my knowledge.



Do cats
burp?

I...don't think so. I believe a burping cat would have gone viral on YouTube and I have yet to see one so...I guess not. I wouldn't want to know what a burping cat sounds like even if there was one...frickin weird.




Do cats
come back?

Like from where? The dead? No. Idk. Zombie cats are not my specialty.




Do cats
dribble?

So, your cat plays basketball? Is that what's going on? How many years has your cat been playing basketball? That would determine if he/she can dribble or not.




Do cats
eat their kittens?

There were so many cats eating things for "e" but this one was a shocker so...well, idk. I don't think so. If there is a sick kitten, and the cat is a junkyard cat, they might leave the kitten to die. I don't think cats eat cats...they are not devilish cannibals here.




Do cats
fart?

Yes. Yes they do. My cat doesn't, or perhaps she does so secretly, but with this question came a YouTube video of proof THAT I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH. You can search "Do cats fart" on YouTube and torture yourselves.




Do cats
get periods?

NO! THANK GOD! My cat is already a crabby puss without one. That crotchety Queen does not need a period.




Do cats
have lips?

Yes. Fur lips. "Read my furry pink lips...No" (Snowbell? from Stuart Little reference).
Here's another for "h".

Do cats have periods?

I said no. NONONONO! Thank the good lord.




Do cats
imitate humans?

I think, cats think, we are imitating them.




Do cats
jump out of windows, jump out of high windows, jump from balconies, jump off high rise balconies?

If your cat is suicidal, call the Cat Suicide Hotline and talk them out of it.




Do cats
kill babies?

There were lots of cats killing things for "k" but this was a shocker. In my previous "Are cats...?" I answered "Are cats killing machines?" And no, they aren't. So, perhaps, they don't.




Do cats
like lavender?

Hmm, idk. My cat once sniffed the heck out of a stem of Rosemary but I haven't tried with lavender yet. Maybe I should...maybe you should :P




Do cats
meow?

OF COURSE THEY DO! What did you think they did? Bark? Moo?




Do cats
need friends?

Well, it's always good to have a friend but cats are solitary independent animals who won't mind the company but won't mind if they didn't have it either. Take it from my cat; she is the Queen of the House and she seems pretty happy about it. There is no competition. What a life.




Do cats
overeat?

They might...and then get fat...wait, what's this other question????

Do cats
overheat?

Well...if they're using the oven they might overheat the leftovers by mistake I guess. But how often does your cat warm up your dinner for you? I suspect it is very rare.




Do cats
poop?

Cats are creatures. All creatures poop. Even fish poop. Sorry for getting in the disgusting realm of things but it is TRUE I tell you.




For "q" I got,

Why do cats
quack?

Well, no, not...uhm...they don't, er, won't if, maybe they swallowed a duck whole? But, uhm... Oh, heck, don't ask "why" before you know if they "do" or not! Come on, peeps! Get your heads screwed on right! (How the Grinch Stole Christmas reference).




Do cats
remember?

Ah, so philosophical...*twirls invisible feather pen between fingers and speaks in British accent* Do cats remember? That is the question, the big question that has yet to be answered... Do they or do they not? Remember or remember not? Ah, the philosophy...*dramatically stares off into distance*




Do cats
sneeze?

My cat has sneezing fits from time to time. PROOF!



Do cats
think in meows?

Hmm, why don't you ask one and see what it says? Although, according to "Warriors" by Erin Hunter, they supposedly do. Supposedly they do not understand human language so they would not think in it either.




Do cats
understand words?

To an extent, I think they do. But then, they might just associate a certain pattern of human actions with a certain tone of human voice.




Do cats
vibrate?

Buzzz, buzzz...in-coming message from your cat! :D




Do cats
whiskers shed?

Yes. I sometimes find one of my cat's whiskers lying on the floor, discarded from the cat. But don't worry, they seem to grow back.




Nothing for "x" but there was one with an "x" so here it is:

Do cats
like earwax?

Ew, gross :0 I don't want to think about it. I would hope not.




Do cats
yodel?

That would have gone viral. Nothing on YouTube? Well, I guess they don't then. Too bad :/




Nothing for "z" but here's a close one:

Do cats
get zits?

Don't ask me! Ask your vet. How the heck should I know :P



Well, that's all folks! (Bugs Bunny reference). See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment