Saturday, January 2, 2016

An Ostrich Chased Me!

Yesterday night I had a dream that a very angry ostrich chased me around a parking lot in the rain (somehow neither of us got wet) and cornered me up against a wall and glared at me saying,

"I'm gonna pop your eyes out." (meaning he wants to stick his fingers? in my eyes and poke them real hard) He had a snarly face on. His mouth? was in a snarl.

(In the dream, I didn't even question the fact that an ostrich was talking and snarling with his beak. I think he even had eyebrows and a name.)

So I did it to him instead. In one eye. From my view, I poked his left eye with my right hand pointer finger. For him, it would be his right eye.

"Agh!" he said immediately squeezing that eye shut tight and scrambling away.

Suddenly, (I guess I must've fainted or something) this girl (a little older than me) was calming me.

"Shh, shh, it's okay. You'll be okay," she was saying very kindly cuddling my head on her lap and petting my shoulder (or maybe it was my head). We were sitting on the asphalt in the rain and in that corner that the ostrich had cornered me into. I distinctly remember there was a cylinder red tank-thing nearby. I think there were three.

So, the girl had shoulder-length dark brown hair that was almost black and a very Japanese face with red lipstick. Bright red lipstick at one point and then suddenly she didn't have any lipstick on when I looked up at her.

Basically at this point I was partially seeing myself being hugged by her and trembling and with my hair very wet and half plastered to my face, and also actually being there in her arms trembling and feeling very relieved that she was there for me and also very grateful that she was doing this for me.

I guess the ostrich scared me to death.

But really, that thing was huge! Have you ever seen an ostrich? Those things are humongo biggy things. Although, I've only seen one on TV or something. Certainly no ostrich has actually chased me or anything. Boy was he aggressive!

So, that was my weird dream I had :/

I just thought of something...the girl had dark brown hair that was almost black and a very Japanese face. I'm half Japanese and I look very American. She is a few years older than me (I think).

Could she be the older sister I never had?

Maybe, maybe in an alternative world, I have an older sister who cares for me dearly.

Maybe, while I look more American, she looks more Japanese?

Maybe, that's who that was in my dream. Do you suppose those things are possible?

...

Of course they aren't! You silly! But it is fun to think about :)

Just in case it is real and my alternative-world older sister sees this post; thanks, sis :) You calmed my nerves. It was terrifying being chased by that angry ostrich. I'm so happy you came :) *warm fuzzy feelings*

See ya later, alligators :D

No comments:

Post a Comment