Sunday, January 24, 2016

Candy Is Bad For You: WHA?!

Every parent has probably said "Candy is bad for you" to their child.

Every child has probably heard "Candy is bad for you" from their parents.

As children we're like "Duh, why? It's so good! It's sweet and delicious, how can it be bad? You're wrong!"

As parents they're like "Sugar is bad. It'll make you fat. Candy is sugar. Candy is bad."

Children all be like "I had a piece of chocolate. Do I look fat? No. That means it's okay to eat more."

Parents be all like "OMG my sweet baby is gonna have diabetes in the future! God help me!"

Children say "idk why its such a bad thing I'm gonna eat candy all day long!"

And then time goes by

Children become adults and realize why candy is bad.

"So why does the world have candy if candy is bad?" they say.



...idk what this is, it was super random and weird...

Enjoy your night, afternoon, evening, morning, and every time in between and over and under and then up for air! Ma is rich Pa is rich oh now what do we care! I love to be beside you side beside the sea beside the seaside, the beautiful sea!...see ya later random-gators.

P.S.
Comment if you knew the name of the song I just sang, er, wrote. It's an old tune but a summer classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment