Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Is Japan...? ABCDEFGoogle Search!: Answering your questions about Japan

When you do ABCDEFGoogle Search! you at least have to be somewhat knowledgeable about the thing you are about to search.

Since I live in Japan and have lived for the majority of my life, I decided to answer all the questions that you guys frequently ask Google and clear everything up.

Let's get started! :D



Is Japan...

a continent?

No, it is an island.



Is Japan...
becoming extinct?

*snortle*
Sorry I laughed. No. We are here, we are here! (Horton Hears A Who reference).



Is Japan...
cool?

Why yes, I should very much like to think it is.

And another for "c":

Is Japan...
China?

Japan is Japan. China is the big continent next to it. Get your maps straight.



Is Japan...
dry?

Well, some places in Japan. There is even a desert. But it really depends on what part of Japan you're referring to.



Is Japan...
expensive?

Again, it depends on what part of Japan you're referring to. It also depends on the exchange rate that Japan has at the moment with your country.



Is Japan...
free?

Japan is not free. You must have money to buy things in Japan.



Is Japan...
going extinct?

WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE! (Horton Hears A Who 2nd reference)



Is Japan...
healthy?

Healthier than the USA I've heard. Because lots of people eat fish and stuff. Apparently it's pretty good for you. Also, Japan is very diet-conscious. The amount of media stuffs that aim for that sort of stuff...omg.



Is Japan...
in China?

Uhm, no, Japan and China are TWO separate countries. Japan is the tiny island living next to the large continent that is China.



Is Japan...
...
nothing for "J". Not even "Is Japan Japan?" No one has asked that philosophical question yet.



Is Japan...
known for anime?

IT IS THE MOTHER AND THE FATHER OF ALL ANIME!!!!!! *she says with a completely straight face*



Is Japan...
landlocked?

I thought I already told you *dramatic hand gestures* to check your maps! *throws arms up in air* When are you gonna learn that Japan is an island? *rolls eyes*



Is Japan...
mountainous?

Yes. There are lots of mountains in Japan. I know about seven of them. There are probably over a hundred mountains.



Is Japan...
...
nothing for "N". Meh :/



Is Japan...
nothing for "O" either! What da heck! :0



Is Japan...
part of China?

Oh, mah, gawd! I thought we just went over this! :0



Is Japan...
nothing for "Q".



Is Japan...
religious?

Some people are, some people aren't.



Is Japan...
sinking?

Idk. Are we? Titanic Japan? I don't feel anything. So I guess we aren't! :D



Is Japan...
ts lines?

Ts lines? Teas lines? How many teas are we talking here? About thirty or so? Are there lines of teas? Well if you mean like plants, than yes, there are tea-plant farms that are planted in lines.



Is Japan...
under water?

If Japan was under water, I would probably be a mermaid...and I'm not! (Courage the Cowardly Dog reference).



Is Japan...
vessel?

Japan is not vessel. Japan is island.



Is Japan...
weird?

Yes. To some people anime and Kawaii style might be a little weird. I've lived in Japan for a very long time and would call myself quite Japanized but even I think Japan is weird.



Is Japan...
xenophobic? (surprisingly this seems to be a major question)

Some people are (the older generation like those from the war times) and some people aren't (the younger generation like those from a long while after the war times) and some have issues (like those who have issues and fears with Japan losing its Japan-ness).



Is Japan...
nothing for "y" but here's a close one:

Is Japan...
for you?

Well, I've grown up in Japan so, yes, I guess it is for me :) What about you?



Is Japan...
nothing for "Z".



Okay! So I hope that cleared everything up! When I first typed "Is Japan" into the search bar, the first one was,

"Is Japan cool?"




Idk how well you can see that but the first one really is "Is Japan cool".

Idk why the third one is about Japan's extinction...*shrugs in utter confusion* and nvm the Japanese that you see there. Okay, okay, I'll tell you! My computer's language setting is Japanese not English.

So, that's all I guess.

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment