Monday, January 25, 2016

Kinda wonderin 'bout stuff

I am tired.

So here are some stuffs I wonder about sometimes:



What is our conscience? How do we know it's there? What if we are our conscience? If we are, then who da heck are we?






What would happen if the moon disappeared? I do know that we won't have tides. Is that good or bad?


If we walked in a straight line, only a straight line, where would we end up before we absolutely cannot go forward without killing ourselves?


I like the word food stuffs. Food stuffs. Sounds fun stuffs. Who da heck came up with that crazy?


Whoever invented hairdryers? I think they deserve more credit.


I wonder why animals aren't ticklish? Just thinking about it makes me tickley.



I don't understand why some people think they are better than others when most often (from experience) they aren't as good as they say they are and don't even want to admit it?





Why are there STILL nuclear power plants? Remember Chernobyl? Fukushima?


Why do we forget things if it is all stored away in our brains anyway?


Why is there STILL discrimination between whites and blacks even in a comical way? It's not funny guyz.







Why do people with glasses are often asked to take them off? It gets on my nerves :/





Where do butterflies go when it rains?
Seriously, where da heck do butterflies go when it rains?



Why is pink called pink? Who decided that?



Yogurt was discovered by mistake, wasn't it?





Is technology making us lonely despite the fact that we "feel" connected?



If the world of geniuses thinks it is so smart, why doesn't anyone create something that can decompose plastic and oil and nuclear waste?


What do people think about when they see someone with a baby coming to ride the train? What do the majority truthfully think?






Why is "up" where it is? Who decided that up there would be called "up"? Why not "down"? What's wrong with birds flying high down in the sky?






Dreams are weird. Therefore, we are all weird people. Don't you agree?



Okay. I'm done wonderin'.

See ya later, alligators.

P.S.
The spacing is all off because I was too busy wonderin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment