Sunday, March 20, 2016

You'll be sorry to know that...

You'll be sorry to know that this is a picture of an alpaca with the words added amateurly by me. I probably made this 3 to 4 years ago.

Very amateur, I must say.

Let's forget about the alpaca, just ignore it. Forget it's standing there looking at you. Focus. FOCUS ON MY WRITING, YO.

My brain is so tired I'm gonna be extremely random, okay?

...

Random?

Oh, then in that case,

Yeah, I just went and designed this. My design. Don't steal. Completely legal. Ok.
 
Let's get to it then.
 
Let me just say, write, that I originally wrote this for "Figment: Write Yourself In".
 
I'm gonna be semi-cringing during this copypaste session.
 
Chapter 1:
 
This is more like Impulse Writing and I won't normally do this but confessing on a thread called "Share a secret." by Becky Songbird in the Gen/Ran forum inspired me to do this.  I just miss typed "this" and typed "with" for some reason.
I thought, "I'm probably never gonna meet these figgies so what's the point in keeping secrets?  Besides, it's bettah tah be honest.  Or somewhat."
So, I'm kinda not busy now so if any of you figgies are on and happen on my page and... well, just take like 2 or 3 minutes to read please, maybe?
And maybe share a secret on Becky's thread.  I think it's nice to do that.  I don't know why I'm inspired.  Perhaps it has something to do with all this sudden writing freedom.  Anyway, I'll try to be on top of this almost everyday and confess something.  I might makes lots of chapters but they'll probably all be pretty short.
Well, here goes.
 
Comments: Becky Songbird. I don't even know if she's still on. But the thread is definitely long gone. I just went to look for it just now. I can't find it AT ALL. Darn. Anyway.
 
Oh, nvm, I just found it, I think. It's called One Thousand Confessions. And it was posted about 3 years ago. My estimate was right :) But wait, I don't see the ones I said I copypasted from that forum, on that forum. I guess, "Share a secret" is lost forever :(
 
 
 
Chapter 2:
 
I have been AVOIDING the Figment lately for a few reasons.

One: I made a contest.  You know, a fun figgy contest.  Then someone commented (I forgot who), "What is the point of this?"  I guess my contest seemed pointless because it offered no scholarships or money or amazon gift cards or free books.  Anyway, that kinda made me realize that Figment is changing.  Then I got kinda scared.  I really wanted to do a fun contest again for old time's sake but... Well, I'm probably overreacting but that's one of the stories behind my Figment Avoidence.

Two: I live outside the United States of America.  I can't enter contests anymore.  No one's looking at my newer better writings anymore.  Then I got kinda bored.  Nothing to do...  Nothing to say...  So I kinda half left.  I don't know if I should be writing this kinda stuff here because it all depends on the Figmenter but I miss the old Figment.  The Figment in the very beginning.  I still do like the new Figment.  Just missing the old one.

That was more of a rant... sorry to Figment.  But I'm probably still gonna be on for a really really long time because I still do like a lot of it.
Now, next rant... I mean, secret, er, confession.

Comments: I've been on the Figment (ahahaha, typo) for almost over 5 years now despite my dissatisfaction because it is the only outlet for me to share my writings without fearing plagarization (plagarization...is that a word?). And now I make covers for people, so there.




Chapter 3:

I still like a lot of childish stuff even though I'm a university student and I don't care what people think because that's who I am.  I still buy stuffed animals and collect stickers but not so much from when I was younger.

Yeah, yeah, I copied and pasted from my post on the "Share a secret." thread.  So what?

Yep! I will never seize to like stuffed animals, stickers, cartoons, cute little online games of make up and dress up of a celebrity, occasionally playing make-believe with my stuffed animals... and that's about it, I think.

Okay, next!


Comments: I AM NO LONGER A UNI STUDENT! :D  But I'm still a student. This is a riddle. What could I be now? :3  However, however, I do not play online games anymore mainly because my computer freaks out and doesn't load them everytime I want to. And, I don't play make-believe with my stuffed animals. I write stories and blogs instead :)  Oh, and I stopped buying THINGS. You know, physical THINGS. I just don't really WANT ANYTHING anymore. Instead I want to go places, do things, see sights, and experience :)




Chapter 4:

I wonder a lot about what it would be like if there was a world wide disaster that caused celebrities and regular people to be on the same level.  What will happen between the two?  Will we be able to cooperate with those who were well above us in money and fame?

I really think about this a lot.  Seriously, what would it be like?  Will Justin Bieber (or was it Beiber?) be able to cope with people who disliked him when he was famous?  Will fans of this and fans of that go against each other and cause chaos?  Or will someone stand up and gather everyone together?  Will strong right wings ("right wings" is hard to say) and strong left wings get along nicely?  Or will no one cooperate and will everyone fight everyone else causing humanity be on the brink of extinction?
 
 
Comments: This sounds like a b-movie apocalypse with too many famous actors that it'll end up failing. I do NOT think about THIS anymore. Sheesh :0
 
 
 
 
Chapter 5:
 
I started Twitter not so long ago and feel depressed because I did and nothing's happening.

I'm
N. J. Folettia
if anyone's interested.  You can see where the "N" is from and I wouldn't mind if you guess where the "J" is from.
Maybe if you guess right I'll read and comment on one of your writings :)
I'm starting to regret having started Twitter.  The reason I'm only following celebrities and such is because I don't want my school friends to find out what I'm tweeting about stuff.  They're similar to these confessions.  And some thoughts that are kinda... er... about what I think about celebrities but I don't hear many people thinking about them that way so...  well, anyway.

P. S.
I have a few more secrets in the "Share a secret." thread and you can read them if you like.  If you don't care, well, I don't care if you don't.  I posted twice in that thread so it might take time to find and be a pain in every part of your body :p  But if you wanna know, about something you might not care about, be my guest.
 
 
Comments: I DO NOT REGRET STARTING TWITTER. Hey, guys, find me there! :D I'm @NaomiLeogerti    Let me tell you, why I chose NaomiLeogerti. There's a whole bunch of RANDOMNESS involved here. Naomi is such a common random name. I looked up N names because my real name also starts with N. Then, I thought, huh, why not Naomi? My mom has like three friends named Naomi. Quite common but not too common that people will be like "Nancy who?" Sorry to all the Nancys out there. Leogerti is "leopard" and "tiger" mixed together. Because, originally, it was just for spreading the word about the near extinction predicament of Amur leopards and tigers.
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 6:
 
I couldn't sleep without a nightlight for a long time.  I think I was still using one in junior high.
 
 
Comments: Now this is a straight-up confession. And it is true. I wasn't like, terrified of the dark, but I couldn't stand not sleeping with some sort of nightlight. I would open my closet door about 10cm and leave the light on. But now, I CAN'T STAND any little bit of light peeking through from anywhere! I need to have it pitch black. It's much more cozy that way.
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 7:
 
Sometimes I wish I were a rock.

Because they don't have to worry about life and feel pain and such.

Maybe I'll be a rock in my next life.  Not like I believe in "next life"s but it's fun to think about, you know.
 
 
Comments: OMG I still think about this when life gets tough. Now, you're gonna think about it :)
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 8:
 
I like being scared.

Nothing seems to actually scare me.  It only startles me.  Nothing scares me, nothing.


If you find something scary and want to show it to me, be my guest.  I've never been scared like the shaking kind of scared.  I wonder if you can find anything that scary.

Oh, gruesome isn't always scary material you know.

Aaaaaaaanyway.
 
 
Comments: I must say, I do have a fear from falling up. Yes, Yes, I Know! I know it's impossible and I tell myself that lots of the times when I need to deal with it. But still, I just CAN'T lay on my back where there is no ceiling close by (like a gym stadium or outside on the grass). I feel so anxious, uncomfortable and vulnerable and certain I will fall up. My heart's pounding a little just writing about it. I need to move on.
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 9:
 
I'm partially vegetarian.
I don't eat sheep or bunnies because they are cute and not something people normally eat anyway.

 
Comments: I understand that this doesn't even MAKE ME vegetarian. So vegetarians can feel at ease now, okay? I don't want to eat meat things from animals that people don't NORMALLY (where I live) eat. Maybe in other countries it's normal and if I had been born there I wouldn't mind a bit.
 
But let's face it; BUNNIES ARE SO FRICKIN CUTE.
 

DON'T make bunny cry.

Please don't.



Well, that's all for my confessions. I had said that I wanted to write a chapter everyday but apparently I didn't.

Here are some that aren't there that I posted to the forum post:

1. I still sleep with my stuffed animals and I'm 20.

Comments: Almost exactly 3 years ago, that was. I STILL sleep with my stuffed animals. It's warm and comforting and I feel bare and exposed without them.


2. I believed in Santa Claus for a long time and stopped on my own at age 14.

3. I've had boyfriends my parents don't know of. Not telling them until I've found one worthy enough to talk about.



4. I think lesbian love is beautiful.

Comments: I really do. I'm straight, just to get that out there, but I think lesbian couples make beautiful love.



5. I half believe that John Titor was a real time traveler. But my mother says, "He is a hoax! You hear me? A. Hoax."

Comments: Ah, John Titor. One of my most popular blog posts. I wonder if a Titor lives in Florida. That would then confirm one thing; John Titor is real. Whether or not he time travels by the time he's thirty-something is another story.



So there. There you go.

There it is all of me.

All of me...isn't this some song lyrics to some song something?

Don't even bother looking it up on Figment. I posted this stuff here so that I could delete that writing because my Mom saw it and I don't want her seeing it again and no one really cared.

Well, that's all I suppose...er, uhm, oh yes!

HAPPY RANDOM DAY!















See ya later, alligators :)


P. S.
My title and description on Figment:
Title: You'll be sorry to know that...
Description: ...that the cover is an alpaca.  Inspired by "Share a secret." thread by Becky Songbird on the Gen/Ran thread.  I'll hopefully confess something almost everyday.  All chapters will hopefully be pretty short unless I got tons to say about something.  Well, you'll be sorry to know that there's a chance this won't continue very well because I'm not good at continuing things.

Comments: I failed to continue this and didn't update it for 3 years and basically forgot it existed.


No comments:

Post a Comment