Monday, March 14, 2016

Found a 17-year-old artifact in my room

So you all know how it is.



Yeah. That.

So I did a little bit of room organiz *cough* cleaning. And look what I found :D

I knew I had these and I wanted to keep them for a long time because, in my little nine or ten or eleven-year-old mind, I thought maybe someone would be surprised to see these. Kind of like an antique, you know?

So I thought, why not share this treasure with you lovelies :) Lovely, lovely, alligators :)

Here is a look inside my old "ancient" Beanie Babies Card collection... Oh, and after each card, I'll tell you if I have the Beanie Baby or not.

Those bears and that mouse and the TY tag are stickers :)

HAVE IT



HAVE HAD IT SINCE I WAS FOUR OR SO.
I'm twenty three.


Scorch has been with me almost as long as Silver.


Sadly, I do not own Puffer.


Neither do I own Echo. Echo is a good name
for a dolphin if you ever need to name one.


I have Baldy! Baldy I've had almost as long as Silver.


Cubbie I have! Surprisingly, or maybe not,
I got Cubbie about...uhm...when I was fifteen or sixteen I think.
He's still got that brand-new shine to him.


I do not own Snort.


And...that's all for the cards. Those are THE ONLY ones I have.
Have you guys ever seen these around?
 
So yep, that's all for that. Years ago, when I first started blogging here, I was gonna make a post on the many different Beanie Babies I have and put up pictures and stuff...but that's like...

SERIOUS

WORK

MAH FRIENDS

I have over 100 Beanie Babies...yeah, I'm quite a collector. Hm...maybe we should talk about that, huh? Or rather, I'll write, and you read :P

Bah haha :P

Anywayz.

See ya later, alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment