Friday, March 11, 2016

What my parents call famous people.

My parents have nicknames and things for famous actors and singers.

If anyone is offended, blame it on my parents.

Nicolas Cage
The Droolly Guy (says my Dad)

Justin Bieber
Gay (says my Mom. But I do not think he is. Just, maybe he lost his style a bit. I saw his x factor audition. He does have a good voice.)

Johnny Depp
is immediately associated with Edward Scissorhands by my Mom. (I like Johnny Depp. He's talented.)


Miley Cyrus
"I like her music but not her music videos." says my mother as she starts laughing and tells me about the Wrecking Ball music video. (I like Miley Cyrus...to some extent.)


Owl City (whose music I like)
Music is all the same, says Mom. Mom isn't so much of a lyrics person. She's more about the sound.


Carley Rae Jepsen (Call Me Maybe!)
"It's always a good time...who was it again, that girl?" says Mom. "Carly Jeppison?"


Madonna
Old, according to my Mom. (Mom has several Madonna CDs though.)


If I find any more, I'll add on.

Meanwhile, see ya later, alligators :D

1 comment: