Monday, March 14, 2016

Beanie Babies I have...from the top of my head

From the top of my head to the bottom of my soles, let's see if I can remember all the names of all my Beanie Babies. As you'll learn if you read "Found a 17-year-old artifact in my room", I have over 100 Beanie Babies.

Let's get started now, shall we?

Okay, here is where I break a rule in "The Unspoken Rule of Blogs": No one likes a list blog.

Cats:
Siam (x2)
Nip (x2)
Zip
Pounce (x2)
Flip
Chip
Prance
Purr (?)
Scat (?)
Snip
Fancy
Starlet (x4) yeah, I gave the other three different names
Tabby
Beanie
Carnation
Catsby
Silver
Amber
Frisky


I have a few more cats but I can't remember their original names. You see, I used to like to give them names. If I didn't like the name they were given, ZAP! a new name. I remember the names I gave them...hm. Anyway.

Dogs:
Darling
Dotty
Rover
Diddely (or was it Diddily?)
Regal
Bridgit
L'Amor (?)
Demure
Cassie (I think the TY people wanted to call her Lassie but couldn't because of copyright issues...I could be wrong but it really looks like Lassie even the actual dog is the same breed)
Fetch
Bruce (?)
Husky

There are a few more dogs (and a pug whose name I cannot remember).

Okay, Birds:
Early
Baldy
Rocket
Pinky (x3)...the other two have different names
Stretch
Goosie...or something like that. The goose from Charlotte's Web movie.


Ugh, my memory is filled with other things right now...like how I'm gonna continue my novel and stuff.

Other Critters:
Nutty
Twigs
Pouch
Cubby
Blacky
Derby with white on nose
Derby without white on nose (yes, this is actually counted as different from the one above)
Nuts (?)
Whisper (x2)
Stinky
Sly
Swirly
Glow (?)
Hopper
Binksy
Winksy (?) might have been Minksy
Egglantine (the spelling is iffy)
Valentino
Sunny
Sizzle
Peace
Eucalyptis (x2 they are Koalas)
Mel
Goldie
Legs
Sweetheart
India
Scorch
Rusty
Pegasus
Bandito
Happy
Peanut
Liz
Bushy
Roar
Fleece (x2)
Lullaby (?)
Iceberg (? a white seal)
Tundra
Mistletoe

uh...

uhm...

uhhhhhh.....

Guys, I'm starting to give up. But I did try really hard to remember them all. I did. Gah! I was just sitting here, at my computer, staring at the names and trying to remember who was friends with who and how I had set them all up in their little Beanie Baby world so that I might remember the rest of them.

I also have Beanie Buddies but it's a lot harder to remember their orignal names cuz I renamed most of them.

Well, why don't we save that for...uh, much, much later. My brain is tired, haha :P

One interesting tidbit, retired Beanie Babies are very precious collectors' items and you can sell them for A LOT. In the future, I'm gonna open a museum cuz I'm not willing to sell any of my beanies :)

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment