Monday, March 7, 2016

Will they...? ABCDEFGoogle Search!

If you are unfamiliar, ABCDEFGoogle Search was inspired by SuperCarlinBrothers "Google Autofill" on YouTube. Hilarious stuff.

I call it ABCDEFGoogle Search because...well...this one is my version. The big difference is that I type everything.

So, you guys all know this ambiguous "they".

Like, "You know what they say, like father like son!"

"They" seem to know a lot of things. Who da heck are "they"?

Anyway, let's find out what all you Google users want to know if they will or not. And I will answer those questions and clear things up a bit :)


First off,

Will they...

add more cars to need for speed?

Need for speed? They might add to need for speed. But what da heck is "need for speed"? Maybe someone called Neadfer Spead.



Will they...
be?

Yes they will. They say so. They know so.



Will they...
cheat again?

Well, not if you catch them first. You need to catch them in the middle of their sneaky acts.




Will they...
do surgery with a cold?

If they are doctors, I would not want a doctor be doing surgery while they have a cold.
"ACHOO! Oops...oh well."
Now that, is a comedy-horror movie. IS there such a thing as comedy horror? Who knows? Oh, right, THEY know.




Will they...
OMG nothing for "e"! This is a first. I think. Ask them.



Will they...
fit my car?

If your car wears clothes, they might be able to find the perfect fit. Apparently, they are tailors, too.




Will they...
get back together?

I didn't know they were separated! :0  OMG!! :0




Will they...
hire me?

If you are nice and kind and likeable, they just might hire you. But be careful. The job might not be what it seems...ooooh sinister... *sinister grin*




Will they...
induce me at 38 weeks?

I am not authorized by them to answer this. It is classified, so they say.




Will they...
jailbreak ios 7?

Yes. They are evil. They can do anything they want. They can even help your ios 7 break out of jail.



Will they...
know if i unfollow them?

No. But the "others" might...



Will they...
last?

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and...




Will they...
make another twilight movie?

Oh please, no! :0  Besides, I thought the movies all finished and almost everyone lived happily ever after for eternity?




Will they...
never come?

Oh! So you don't WANT them to come, eh? *grins* They're gonna find out and you're gonna be in BIIIIG trouble. But if you give me some cake, maybe I'll keep my mouth shut *sly grin*




Will they...
nothing for "o". Moving on :/




Will they...
pick up trash today?

Gee, I hope so! I mean, where I live, today is the day they are supposed to pick up trash.




Will they...
nothing for "q". OMG :0




Will they...
raise the titanic?

Erm. Sure, why not? But then they will sink it again because they are evil!! *sinister cackle*




Will they...
stop labor at 37 weeks?

This is about pregnancy, isn't it? If you were in labor for 37 weeks, I think you might be cursed by them. Don't wait to ask about it on Google. Labor for 37 weeks! You hung in there too long, girl.




Will they...
tell angie?

No, they have swarn secrecy. They will not tell angie anything. They swear, so they say.




Will they...
unfreeze walt disney?

Wait, what??? :0  So, they have STOLEN Walt Disney's body and FROZEN it??? Or do they have something to do with Elsa freezing Disneyland? Is that it? Cuz I heard Disneyland opened an area for Frozen and Elsa immediately freaked out with the large crowd of people that came to see her so she froze Disneyland and went into hiding. Maybe they had something to do with it. What do you think? :P




Will they...
vote for a mormon?

If they want to. I have no say in who votes for who.




Will they...
won't they?

Would they, could they? Yes they can, yes they will. Surely they could, certainly they would.




Will they...
nothing for "x"...darn it.




Will they...
and NOTHING for "y" either...




Will they...
and nothing for "z", sadly.




Well, those are all the things you Internet Googlers wanted to know if they will or not.


See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment