Monday, February 1, 2016

List of Questions I Promised to Revisit from "Answers to '65 Deep Philosophical Questions' "

This is mostly for me to keep track which questions I said I would talk about more later.


16. Who defines good and evil?

Answer: Some people will want me to say that the bible of God does. So there, I said it. But I think that cultural norms define good and evil. Wait, not good and bad? Evil???? Evil is a really strong word. What is evil in this world? War lords? People who have no feelings when they kill other people? Before we answer this question, we need to know what da heck evil is. So, maybe I'll talk about this question as its own post...moving on! :D


44. When does consciousness begin?

Answer: I need to answer this in a non-serious way because it's too deep and might require another you know, post and research and...all that good delicious effort :)

So here's my answer:

Consciousness begins when it wants to.

There you go :D


47. How did the universe begin?


Answer: First there was nothing. Then there was a BIG BANG. I might touch on different universe beginning theories later. Also, different religions say different things and it's quite interesting...


Huh, I thought there were more...well, anyway. Another thing I wanna talk about is Who Invented...Series.

Like, Who Invented...the Hairdryer/Blowdryer?
Who Invented...the Spoon?
Who Invented...the Curtain?

I'm pretty sure many people wonder this but never really feel like looking it up because these are such ordinary things and when you want to take time to look things up, you don't wanna spend time on ordinary things.

I'll do it for ya guys :)

See ya later, alligators :) I'm off to do some research *runs off with paper and pen in hand*

No comments:

Post a Comment