Tuesday, February 2, 2016

What is Good and Evil?

So one of the unresolved question from "65 Deep Philosophical Questions" was "Who defines good and evil?"

Of course, it's always just easy to look it up using our good friend Wikipedia.

...and we'll keep it that way.

I started to look up in Christianity about what good and evil is and I realized...my blog doesn't want to go in that direction.

I mean,

I don't wanna be biased or sound like I'm saying bad things about one religion or the other. And, right now, religion is a pretty touchy subject in our world :/

I try to stay out of that mess and not get involved, you know?

Sorry guys, if you're really curious, you can read Wiki and do you own research. I'll just go and answer the other unresolved questions :/

No comments:

Post a Comment