Monday, February 15, 2016

Obscurities on Google Image Search

When I make covers for people on Figment like this here

I end up looking up things that are unusual on Google Image search.

If I can remember correctly as I scroll through my stash of covers I made for people and for myself...


girl looking at sunset through trees

baby otter crying

weeping willow black and white

girl writing

girl hidden under hat

girl with guns fighter

girl wearing red scarf

girl in dark lost alone

steampunk town

red riding hood wolf cartoon cute

girl with blue and gold hair

blue hair with yellow hair strands

christmas ornament reflection

couple holding hands

reaching out

reaching up

stretching hand out

burning skull on fire

skull with flames

girl looking away

boy looking away

teen looking away

sitting by tree writing

J F kennedy

girl running away to cave

girl in cave

dark caves

syringe with blood

scythe with blood

whip slavery

creepy

disturbing

indian traditional dancer girl blue dress

girl stomach ache

death's daughter

death's child

bored girl

walking away silhouette

girl in dress silhouette

alice in wonderland silhouette

silhouette png


After almost all of these phrases comes the word "wallpaper" or "background". Some of them not because sometimes (although you CAN find a wallpaper for almost anything) you can't find the wallpaper of what you are looking for.

Why don't I talk about this in my Magic Cover Shop blog? Well, it's not exactly tips on covermaking just some randomness of me telling you what kinds of things I look up in Google Image search. The reason there are a lot of girls is probably because a good number of them are on Figment. Idk how many guys are on. I know there are some guys and boys but I have a feeling a good number of them are girls and gals and women.

If I were you, I would not want to go and try ALL of these. Especially whip slavery. I just needed a picture of what a whip looked like in those days and got so many disturbing sepia pics of slavery and it was AWFUL!

Some stuff like indian traditional dancer girl blue dress is so specific (I guess) that it's hard to find. And you can't find it as a wallpaper. You have to go illegal. Well, it's not like anyone's selling anything. I say in my shop not to use it anywhere else but Figment. And they do.

I'm babbling.

I lost my point.

I'm lost.

Done.

Oookay.

See ya later, alligators.

No comments:

Post a Comment