Monday, February 8, 2016

30 Random Searches on Wikipedia

As you know, Wikipedia is our very good friend and we like to ask Wiki lots of questions and learn about lots of cool stuff.

In my favorites bar-menu thing I have a folder called "Wikipedia Search Results". I'm not kidding. Ask my cat.

Here are some stuff that I had once been interested in knowing:


1. Bonnie and Clyde
2. Cappadocia
3. Gideon Sundback
4. The Cats of Ulthar
5. Howard Carter
6. Daisuke Higuchi (female manga artist born in the town I live in. I know her father and mother.)
7. Ty Warner
8. Guy Laliberté
9. Carlos Slim
10. Mark Zuckerberg
11. Bill Gates
12. A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte
13. File:A Sunday on La Grande Jatte, Georges Seurat, 1884.jpg
14. Bathers at Asnières
15. Blood Monkey
16. Orange Range
17. File:Seurat bathers.png
18. Severn Cullis-Suzuki
19. Wimzie's House
20. Johnny Kitagawa
21. Peter Carl Fabergé
22. I Know What You Did Last Summer
23. Puppet Master (film)
24. Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties
25. Alnwick Castle
26. Joe Ranft
27. Sukiyaki (song)
28. International Space Year
29. Galileo Galilei
30. Soul cake

Okay, let's stop here. I still have TONS!















More than that.

TONS! of Wiki pages. I cannot list them all. These are in order, btw. Blood Monkey is a horror movie, in case you were worried about my morality or something like that. I probably looked up Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates about the time Facebook became a big deal. I think I wanted to know which one of them was richer, ha :P

So anyway.

Happy Random Day :P

No comments:

Post a Comment