Sunday, February 14, 2016

Will we...? ABCDEFGoogle Search!

The first letter of each alphabet and then google automatically suggests and I will answer what we will be doing or whatever. Hope we don't die. I am looking at all of these for the first time. Let's see what kind of crazy we will or we won't.


Will we...
all die?

I thought I said "hope we don't die." I thought I made it clear. Yes, eventually we will all die. Someday. Just, not today...hopefully....uh...here's a Carpe Diem Seize the Day and YOLO, just in case, you know?



AND




Now then...next!




Will we...

be able to?

Maybe we will be able to! Don't you believe so, too?




Will we...
colonize mars?

Well, considering the technology of today, it might not be so far in the future. But by that, I don't mean our lifetime. I think we will all be dead by then.




Will we...
die?

Yes, as I said. Everyone. Eventually.





Will we...
ever?

That is the question I ask myself all the time. Will. We.  EVER?!?!




Will we...
find intelligent life twitter?

I think you meant "Will we find intelligent life, twitter?" Why ask twitter on google? It makes no sense. Unless twitter has a google account or uses google or maybe they share an apartment together in California or something like that.





Will we...
go?

As in "go"? Like, I need to "go"? That "go"? Then yes, we will, everyday.




Will we...
have snow this year?

Depends on where ya live, guys. Depends all on where ya live.





Will we...
in?

*british accent* I say, not!




Will we...
judge angels?

Maybe angels is the name of a dog in a dog show. "Will we judge Angels?" Well, if we are the judges then yes, we might have to.




Will we...
know him?

I might not know him so maybe you can point him out for me?





Will we...
lose the moon?

"Darn."
"What?"
"I lost the moon."
"You didn't leave it behind the sun?"
"No, it's not there!"
"Did you really look? The last time you gave us an eclipse, God, you left it behind the sun. Check again."
"Oh..."
"See? I was right."
"Yeah. Sorry about that, Human."





Will we...
meet tomorrow?

Uhm, no. I'm busy.





Will we...
not go down?

This question assumes we will go down and is looking for a way out of the situation. Like "Is there something we can do so we will not go down?" I don't think you can escape this one, this time. Remember karma? It comes back to you, one day.





Will we...
....nothing for "o".





Will we...
pack away the sports equipment?

I had to laugh. This one is so specific! :D
I suppose we will if we have left it all over the floor of the gym or our garage or something.





Will we...
queen?

Queen is a verb now? I don't think we should queen. It doesn't seem very nice. But cats can queen if they want to...oh but they are already doing it anyway.





Will we...
run out of music?

I have seriously wondered about this. I mean, at some point, anything that the music industry comes up with has already been done before and nothing will be new anymore and we would have to repeat old things and make them "modern" again. And again and again and again and again...





Will we...
see the northern lights tonight?

If you live in the appropriate location, yes, perhaps. But where I live...not a chance :(





Will we...
talk again?

Yes, we will. I will talk to you guys through my posts hoping that maybe someone is reading it and I will entertain you until you say STOP!...which is hopefully never.






Will we...
use the bathroom in heaven?

I guess we could if we wanted to but personally, I hope those bodily functions can be ignored after we die.





Will we...
visit mars?

According to the movie "The Martian" with Matt Damon, it might not be too far into the future.





Will we...
will?

Won't we won't? Don't we don't?





Will we...
nothing for "x".





Will we...
and sadly nothing for "z".




So that's it! :D Hope you enjoyed reading that through. Hope I made you smile :)

Happy Valentines Day! Happy Random Day!

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment