Saturday, June 18, 2016

I just want to talk to you and NEW VID!

Sometimes I just want to talk to you. Sometimes my posts don't start out with a topic. Honestly they don't sometimes. I see people doing YouTube and I want to do YouTube but I don't want people to see my face because

1. My parents are beginning to tap into the YouTube world and I don't want them finding out it's me in there.

2. I don't like looking at my own face so much and I get really cringy when I watch myself talk and do things. But if it's just my voice, I got no problems with that.

Because of these reasons, I blog instead.

I'm like you guys, always looking for the next interesting thing. I was just watching a channel called "TheRichest" and seeing the top 10 this and that.

I WANNA MAKE A TOP 10 TOO!

But am I credible enough? If you think about it, no one is credible to make a top 10. It's all his or her opinion.

I feel so sleepy now. Goodnight guys, pleasant dreams...

Oh WAIT! I have an idea...no maybe I don't. Well maybe I do. Well maybe I don't.

Ugh alright, here's Galligator: Her Royal Randomness' new video.


See ya later, alligators :D

No comments:

Post a Comment