Friday, June 24, 2016

History is Happening: EU, Earthquakes, and Everything Else

The big news.

The people have voted. The United Kingdom will leave the EU.

Prime Minister Cameron resigns.

This is big, guys. This is history. The voting rates were
close though. It was something like 48% said NO and 51% said YES.

I think this is interesting. It wasn't like there was a big difference between NO and YES. It was so very close.

Now, this is history. A big thing. I feel like there have been many BIG NEWes happening recently, the past few years I suppose.

I don't have all of them but I'll just list up the ones I know of. They might not be in order of occurrence, but bare with me guys.

Greece in debt.

All the refugee issues.

ISIS stuffs.

The Tohoku Earthquake.

Japan's Nuclear Power Plant problems.

The one week when many of the planets in our solar system were aligned.

Pluto is not a planet anymore.

A skydiver breaks the sound barrier by basically diving from space (this was years back but it's still history).

Comfort Women issues coming to rise and "settling".

Hilary Clinton vs Trump (...why do I not know his first name??? Everyone just calls him Trump.)

Obama going to Hiroshima for the first time and paying his respects and other stuff.

Prime Minister Abe raising taxes in Japan (darn you Abe).

Same-Sex Marriage being allowed in the U.S.

Same-Sex Marriage being allowed in some areas in Japan, like Tokyo.

The many Earthquakes in Kumamoto Prefecture in Japan.

Tiger numbers increasing (I know it might not be significant to some of you but it is to me. This hadn't happened in many many many years. And in Russia, it's the good thing that Putin is doing. He is saving the Siberian Tigers. I won't say it's the only good thing he's doing but it's the only good thing I KNOW he's doing.)


Well, there you have it. There are, no doubt, lots of other historical moments that have happened but these are the ones that stuck out in my mind.

To me, ever since the Tohoku Earthquake, or, Great East Japan Earthquake, THINGS have been happening.

Now the UK is leaving the EU. I have always always associated the UK with the EU. What will happen now????

So this is what the EU will look like.
BEFORE




#historyishappening guys. This isn't some small itty bitty thing. This is BIG.
Also, it took lots of effort to cut the UK out of the EU, er, I'm talking about
when I was editing the photo.



AFTER
Look at the empty space. Now, I'm not saying the UK will be eliminated.
I just wanted to show you guys what the EU will be after the UK leaves.
This is big stuff guys. Now with the US Presidential Campaign going on, what's gonna happen with that? Are the candidates gonna say something about it? I mean, this is almost as BIG as the Olympics, guys. The Olympics you KNOW what MIGHT happen. But the UK leaving the EU, we don't know WHA DA HECK will happen.

For little ol' me, I just hope the taxes in Japan don't go up. Gimme a break and let me enjoy my life while I'm still young and can do stuff.

And give other people a break too of course.

What will happen now? Only time will tell guys, only time will tell *nods head*

See ya later, historygators :)

No comments:

Post a Comment