Saturday, May 9, 2015

How to Solve the Female Rubik's Cube

Someone on BuzzFeedYellow just said that women are like Rubik's Cubes. Well, actually it had to do with sex, but I don't talk about those things here.

It seems right, though, that when women are said to be complicated, they are just like Rubik's Cubes.

And I still haven't figured out my own puzzle and I don't know if I EVER will. Yes, for those of you who haven't realized, I am a girl. Er, young woman, maybe.

Anyway, maybe I can give guys some tips on how to solves us?????

So, red...hmmm...maybe anger...

When women are angry, DO NOT TELL THEM TO CALM DOWN.
That's like poking a frustrated lion with a stick. IT JUST GETS WORSE, guys. RAWR.

I would just... let the anger run its course. Just nod at her every word, don't fight back. If the situation doesn't seem to calm down, you leave the room and come back. But let her know where you're going and that you're coming back. Otherwise... "WHERE DA HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" will happen.

Guys might be like fight, fight, punch, scream, okay we're good, love ya bro. But women have more expression of feelings and sometimes they just need to let it all out. Vent. Come back. And hopefully they've checked back on the situation so that maybe they will forgive you and love you again. Depends. Unless, of course, you've cheated on her. Then yeah, your fault man.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a couple's counselling professional. Not all of my words may be helpful.

Orange...period.
The female period comes in all shapes and sizes. It's all I can say.

Yellow...um...idk.

Green is envy. DO NOT CHEAT ON HER if you truly care about her and love her.  For me, I don't like a guy who boasts about himself or doesn't make the lines clear between his girlfriend and his friend that is a girl. Don't touch her, I said! But I don't say because envy is very ugly. I'm going off on a tangent. Hope you guys know what you're doing.

Blue. Sadness. If she has had a bad day and is looking down and if you know just the things, like food or other things that she likes, give it to her. If she just wants to talk, don't ask her what's wrong, tell her you're there to listen if there is anything she would like to talk about. Tell her you'll be completely focused and listen to her. Women want their men to listen to them and be there for them. THAT'S WHAT MAKES US FEEL LOVED GUYS. This is very important in a relationship. A guy who doesn't listen, well, the girl is just wasting her life on ya.

HARSH but THE TRUTH.

White. What da heck is this color. If you guys reading this are wondering, I have dated a guy that only thought about what HE wanted and what HE liked and didn't care if he was putting my safety in jeopardy, that frickin idiot. If you don't want to be called a frickin idiot behind your back, I suggest to listen to your woman and be there for her and think about what she might like or what might make her happy. THAT'S WHAT MAKES HER FEEL LOVED.

So, hopefully you guys read this. Hopefully maybe one of you is single and you and I can have something going... maybe not :P

I'm an educated young woman who vents and talks on blogs and writes stories and likes abandoned buildings and makes up different versions of "Let It Go" in my room so you might be in for a storm.


I put the caption and words in myself :D
Plus, I did this in like less than 5min.
Anyways...
See ya later alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment