Friday, April 24, 2015

Snippets of Creativity: My Own Stuff

Ah writing. Writing, writing, writing. When I'm on a roll, I can write for a whole...for a half entire day. Well, I DO need to answer to humanly needs like going to the bathroom and eating and sleeping so it can't be a WHOLE entire day. Once I did this thing, actually it was an idea from someone of Figment. I forgot who it was. You had to post the first sentence, three middle sentences, and the last sentence of your story or poem or whatever. It was fun cuz sometimes you found hidden gems (in your own opinion they were perhaps) or new favorite writers. I got on a roll with that and even made a word document of lots of Fs, 3Ms, and Ls (I just didn't feel like typing them out even though I'm typing a really long sentence between parentheses).

Here are some of 'em. They are copyrighted. I repeat; THEY ARE COPYRIGHTED!!!

Okay.


Title: In the city of England (Note: this is not the England we know. This is a city called England.)

First: There was no sound heard as the bodies were carried away in the gloom that morning.

Middle: At the sound of the first gun shot to the head of a rich, the war began.  A war that lasted two weeks and then turned to a cold war for one before starting up again for two more.  It was a devastating war fought between the strong and well-trained Union and the angry people of Griscon.

End: Then will Noble and the Union finally be brought to justice?



Title: Creation (A Short Fictional Story)

First: It was a dreamy afternoon.

Middle: Love sprang from their hearts in bursts of pink and red though they could not speak.  They soon married and began to live in the same house.  But their love didn’t last long.

End: A bird created by the new pencil flew out into the blue skies under the warm sun.



Title: Forgotten? (A Short Fictional Story)

First: There was happiness, love, family...

Middle: We closed in and peered inside.  What we saw, shocked us.  The ones we always played and had fun with were not smiling at the fate they brought to us.

End: Little by little we came apart until nothing was left.



Title: The Saber-tooth man (Dream Fiction Series)

First: I was running through a gray corridor.

Middle: I grew frightened and without noticing that the bones weren’t human, I ran down the corridors not knowing where I was going.  Soon I came to a room similar to the one I had just been in.  There was a man in a long black cloak.

End: Suddenly, all went black.



Title: The Steamtrain (The Puppeteer Series)

First: Smoke billowed high in the sky. 

Middle: And all the windows showed people dressed in clothes of every class.  But they all stared into space.
“The Puppeteer,” he mouthed a name that had been forgotten all those years.

End: Why did he kill?



Title: Fifalenti “Esrie” Noväché (no-vah-chay) (The Puppeteer Series)

First: “Miss Fifalenti Noväché!” the new Nanny called up the stairs.

Middle: “How much you work for?” he asked.
Fifa looked down at her feet. “Well, I, I’m actually just watching for the day I don’t really work here yet...”

End: No, she would never forget and she would never forgive those who tried to make her something she wasn’t.



Well, that's all I'm posting for today. Thanks for reading!

See ya later alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment