Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I will answer 100 random questions PART 2

Here is the rest of it... I may have to make a part 3, but we'll see (intentional rhyme).

Last one was number 30 and it's supposed to start with 31 but the automatic system refuses to do that so, just, deal with it :/

  1. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
    My parents would hate me if I did anything. Certainly one room would be exclusively for beanies and stuffed animals and books and comics and just lounge space so I can get all my clothes into my closet.
  2. What was the last thing you bought? With my own money? Uhm...a comic book.
  3. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? No and definitely would not. Those things...GAH! How much do you have to lean when turning before you fall over and...and...no way!
  4. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? ....neither. I like the ground, thank you.
  5. Do you have a garden? Nope. My mom does.
  6. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yup. I could, but I won't, sing it at karaoke.
  7. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? "That was a weird dream..." or "I wanna go back to that dream it was amazing...there was a cute guy that liked me..."
  8. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Jennifer Lawrence. She's someone I feel like I could make easy friends with. If an actress doesn't count then...Michelle Obama seems pretty nice. I'll ask her about tigers (my other blog is dead now, sorry guys. But tigers are still endangered. #thatdoesn'tchange!)
  9. Who sent the last text message you received? My two friends from uni. Trying to find a day to meet-up with them.
  10. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? BARNS & NOBLE!!!! I once spent two hours, ate lunch, and spent two more hours looking at books. I bought twelve. OH HEAVEN HERE I COME!!! (There are no Barns & Noble in Japan so that will explain the crazy.)
  11. What time is bed time? When I feel tired. Hahaha, well, some time between 12-2.
  12. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Nope. Never will be. Fake beauty blah. I wanna be myself without having to do so much and worry and stuff.
  13. How many tattoos do you have? None.
  14. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? Never. It stays until you die. Heck, all that wrinkly skin...your tattoos will surely look sad and disgusting.
  15. What did you do for your last birthday? I went to school. Endured pain. Got presents from my friends. Went out to lunch and had coffee with them. They told me happy birthday... Meh, it wasn't too bad I guess. Good to have friends that actually remember your birthday and remember to do something about it. And of course I do something in return. I always celebrate their birthdays :)
  16. Do you carry a donor card? I don't know. I have a health card that says stuff about donor stuff on the back and you have to check boxes and stuff.  So yeah, I guess I do carry it around. I mean, I have to. It's like your identity card or something.
  17. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? If it's like going out to dinner other than with my parents, it would have to be my ex. As friends, of course. I can talk to him about anything because we HAVE dated and have known each other in personal ways. (This is a secret. Don't tell my mom or my dad. They'd kill my phone.)
  18. Is the glass half empty or half full? If the stuff in the glass tastes good, I say any bit will quench the thirst :)
  19. What's the farthest-away place you've been? The States.
  20. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Gosh...elementary school??????
  21. Have you ever won a trophy? This is kinda funny. I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER (x10000) won anything. I have very bad luck with things like that. No matter how hard I try :)
  22. Are you a good cook? I'm good at making miso soup. Does that count?
  23. Do you know how to pump your own gas? I learned how to pump gas into my mom's car last month. Does that count?
  24. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Here is a list of the people that popped into my mind. Ellen Degeneres, iisuperwomanii, Grace Helbig (been watching lots of YouTube today), Candace (she was on soulpancake channel for a while), Cher Lloyd and Little Mix at the same time (I really think the two should do a song together and I would help with music video ideas :D )
  25. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? My junior high and high school. In Japan, it is the norm with a few exceptions like schools that have colleges connected to them.
  26. Do you touch-type? blind type? Uhm, I don't look at the keyboard unless I have to type anything around the number realm or the "" ! # $ % & ' () = ~ | and other stuff.
  27. What's under your bed? Dust. Hair. Old pens.
  28. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really. I think it's really iffy. I mean, how can you trust that a guy likes you if he tells you he wants to date you because of "love at first sight"?
  29. Think fast, what do you like right now? danisnotonfire and Legolas (movie version). Sorry. But I'm not boy crazy, I swear!
  30. Where were you on Valentine's day? I stopped celebrating it in high school it became such a pain to buy chocolates for my friends and worry about if they'll give back on White Day (3/14)... I just did what I normally do on Saturday. Sleep, eat, mess on my phone, go out to coffee by myself, read a book, write...
  31. What time do you get up? 7:30-10:30 are about the times you can expect me to be up.
  32. What was the name of your first pet? Pixie. American Shorthair mix. For those who don't know, Pixie is a cat.
  33. Who is the second to last person to call you? Probably my mom. You know how mom's are. (Winnie the Pooh second reference).
  34. Is there anything going on this weekend? I have a part time job at Seven-Eleven on Sunday and Saturday I'm supposed to give a presentation to my parents on stuff to do with academic stuff that I'm reading.
  35. How are you feeling right now? Pumped up with caffeine.
  36. What do you think about the most? "Will I find the perfect guy for me? Will I get married? I wanna get married and have kids, that would be nice. I need to write, write, write Liaffon. I wonder if anyone on Figment has posted on my cover shop in the forumssss... I'm sleepy, hungry, WHY WON'T MY PARENTS UNDERSTAND ME???" and...yeah, I think about stuff a lot.
  37. What time do you get up in the morning? Go to Question 31 on this page. It answers your pending question.
  38. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? I'd keep it a secret and take it to my grave. Because I know that no good ever comes out of telling people you won the lottery.
  39. Who would you tell first? I SAID NO ONE! Well, okay, maybe my cat. She's good at keeping secrets.
  40. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? I thought we talked about this, god, can't you remember? Sorry, God, I didn't mean you. It's just the way we say things. Anyway God, you should definitely watch The Maze Runner. Awesome sauce (iisuperwomanii reference)
Okay, that was the forty thieves (Aladdin and the Forty Thieves reference).

See ya in the next episode, alligators :D

No comments:

Post a Comment