Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Curiosity will kill the cat if you don't answer my questions. (contains pics)

I have been answering 100 random questions all evening so I want to ask you guys some of my own serious, random, stupid, personal, weird questions that have either been swarming around my head like bees for some time now or they are ones that I have made up on the spot.

1.
Okay so, I don't know if Zac Efron started it

Or it was this guy

Connor Franta took it on. As for a few other YouTubers like danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil.




From the top: Jack Vidgen, Jai Waetford, Reed Deming.
It became popular across talent shows

WHAT IS THIS THING? WHAT'S GOING ON???? What is it with the side-swept bangs???
I'm not saying it's bad. I just want answers.

2. You drop a cat from a height. Not too high. And it turns and lands on its feet. Can dogs do that?

3. If you left Blue Cheese out, will mold grow on the mold?

4. The cross between a male tiger and female lion is a tigon. The cross between a male lion and a female tiger is a liger. What if you cross a tigon and a liger?

5. What the heck is "Winnie" from "Winnie the Pooh"? What is a "Pooh"? Oh pooh, pooh, to you???

6. What is your most prized possession?

7. If you don't want to answer number 6, answer this: What came before the Big Bang? Answer this without using any religious entity in your answer.

8. What was my first post on this blog called?

9. Who invented the word "dust bunnies"?

10. No matter what age you are, what age do you FEEL you are? I feel like I've stopped aging at 16 years old.

I've no more questions for now. I'll think of some and maybe make another list.

For now,

see ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment