Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I will answer 100 random questions


100 random questions site link linked

I would study but my brain is like melted ice cream...
Phew, I just rushed downstairs to eat a watermelon cuz my parents are gonna eat all the sweet juicy watermelon I picked out today. Is the key to good sweet watermelon, one without so many seeds?

Anywayz. Here are the questions. Some of the numbers might go missing if I decide to skip them because they were either too personal or private or ones I just don't wanna answer.
  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
  2. Which isn't a question but I'll do it anyway. "It is worth noting that a private sector company undertook measures normally left to various Government departments" (Biswas et al., 2014).
    The book is called "Creating Shared Value   Impacts of NestlĂ© in Moga, India" by Asit K. Biswas et al.
    Sorry it's so academical but I didn't have any fun books nearest to me (british accent).

  3. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? Uhm, air? My closet door is currently there but...I don't feel it...oh, there it is! Wayyyy over there!
  4. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? I was watching Colleen's Corner on YouTube and tearing up when I watched her proposal video.
  5. What is the last thing you watched on TV? I don't watch TV.
  6. Without looking, guess what time it is 16:40 ish?
  7. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 17:14. CLOSE. Don't tell me I wasn't close.
  8. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Actually my laptop is totally silent. I can hear my air conditioner. And some birds tweeting.
  9. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I went out with my mom at about 10:40 to shop for lunch and sell some used books.
  10. Did you dream last night? Of course, nuts! Everyone dreams every night! Don't anyone say you didn't dream! You just don't remember it. Plus, the only dreams we remember are the ones we had just before waking up.
  11. Do you remember your dreams? A lot of them. I made these stories out of them but you know how dreams are, you can't remember everything perfectly? So I came up with Dream Fiction. I'll post some but most of them are pretty creepy. I wake up, surprised at myself, wondering where on earth I got those ideas from.
  12. When did you last laugh? About ten minutes ago.
  13. Do you remember why / at what? I snickered at a question on this site.
  14. What is on the walls of the room you are in? The room I am in is my own room at home. There is a fantasy like dolphin-lagoon-paradise-forest-jungle poster on my wall. And a piece of annoying paper my mom made when I was studying for GRE. It tells me how to right Issue and Argument Essays. Blah. Gotta take that down.
  15. Seen anything weird lately? Miranda Sings. When I saw her for the first time, I thought she was a real person. Therefore, I thought she was pretty weird. Until, of course, I found out she was fictional. I still think she's weird but I don't hate on her.
  16. What do you think of this quiz? If your brain is melting, it's s good thing to do...WAIT WHAT? It's a quiz?!?! You mean then, there's like a right and wrong to my answers?!?! GAH! I'VE FAILED! (joking of course)
  17. What is the last film you saw? I went to see...The Maze Runner. Very good stuff. Some cliché moments but the plot is super interesting.
  18. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? In an old house in Paris, covered in vines... (Madeline reference) No, well, maybe somewhere in Europe. How about Madagascar? Has a nice ring to it if you could say you've lived in Madagascar. People will think you're so frickin exotic :D
  19. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I probably would keep the money hidden away somewhere until I stop panicking. Then I would buy plane tickets for first class and book all expensive deluxe hotels in Europe and travel around with people waiting on me and helping me out. But I would tell them if I need help. I have this sort of pet peeve of doing things on my own. I'm not a weakling.
  20. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. Who is "me"? And I'm not gonna tell "you" because if I tell "you" most people WOULD know.
  21. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Japanese style toilets should be banished. And smoking should, too. Two things. But if I had to choose, probably smoking.
  22. Do you like to dance? Not so much. I like to watch it, though. And I like to sing. I have, sometimes, improv-danced to Little Mix songs when I was alone in my dorm room.
  23. Would you ever consider living abroad? I have, sorta. Study abroad. And yes, I would definitely consider...wait, I thought I already told you I would live in Madagascar.
  24. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? N. J. Folettia....Toilet J Fan... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (straight face laugh creeepyyy)
  25. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Probably my mom. You know how moms are :D (Winne the Pooh reference. The one where Piglet learns how to skate.)
  26. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? I rarely download anything on my laptop. I did download something from the Big Fish Game website. The free trial.
  27. Last time you swam in a pool? OH GOD. I don't even remember what a pool looks like it's been so long...just kidding, I remember but really, when the HECK was the last time I got into a pool??? At least 4 or 5 years ago.
  28. Type of music you like most? Pop. LITTLE MIX!!!!! OWL CITY!!!!! And others.
  29. Type of music you dislike most? Screamo. THAT IS NOT MUSIC, YO.
  30. Are you listening to music right now? Nope. I can't concentrate on typing if my fav song is playing in the background. That's how much I focus when I type.
  31. What color is your bedroom carpet? White??? But that's my bedroom rug... I like bare flooring.

So like, I didn't realize how many 100 random questions really were. I didn't even read them before hand so I'll just have to make another post.

So,

see yah in the next chaptah, alligatahs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment