Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I will answer 100 random questions PART 3

Almost done :)
This is supposed to start with
Forty-one
(intentional rhyme part 2).

  1. Do you sing in the shower?
    Only when I know I am completely alone in the house. My Dad makes fun of me :/
  2. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I already answered this question, stop repeating yourself. Barns & Noble.
  3. What do you do most when you are bored? Mess with my phone. I play games a lot.
  4. What do you do for a living? I work at Seven-Eleven part time and I am going to graduate school in September.
  5. Do you love your job? It's okay for the time being.
  6. What did you want to be when you grew up? When I was little, because I love animals, I wanted to be a vet for quite a long time until I realized you had to perform surgeries and look at the insides of a live animal. Then I wanted to be a writer.
  7. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? Work with WWF or some other NGO and save tigers...is one. The other is a published writer that keeps getting requests to write :)
  8. Which came first the chicken or the egg? The chicken. Considering the course of evolution, something evolved into a chicken-like thing and when that chicken-like thing layed an egg, out of that egg came the chicken that we all know.
  9. How many keys on your key ring? Two.
  10. Where would you retire to? Europe? Haha, I have no frickin idea.
  11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't have my license yet.
  12. What are your best physical features? My mom says I have a beautiful smile. I think it's my hair that is naturally wavy... Wait, no, don't pan the camera down to my thighs. They are not pretty to look at.
  13. What are your best characteristics? I'm kind??? And creative.
  14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? All over Europe.
  15. What kind of books do you like to read? Fantasy fiction, creepy stuff, true stories, drama-like heartwarming stories, gritty stories (like "Water for Elephants" was a gritty story).
  16. Where would you want to retire to? Look at question 10.
  17. What is your favorite time of the day? Evening-night in the summer. And it is May now and frickin hot day today.
  18. Where did you grow up? On Earth.
  19. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? Very very very very very very far.
  20. What are you reading now? I'm reading my sentences to make sure there are no spelling errors. I'm also trying to finish "Game of Thrones".
  21. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl. Actually I like to say "cat" because cats are nocturnal. Anyway, non-domestic ones are. I once read that domestic cats have adapted themselves to our schedule and tend to sleep even during the night.
  22. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? I know I can't even before I try.
  23. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? I tried. I can but I probably look like someone who had just been woken up in the middle of the night and can't get their eyelids to open even when they try to force them open by raising their eyebrows.
  24. Do you have pets? I have one. A cat. Her name is Hana meaning "flower" in Japanese. She is a Ragdoll and she is ten years old.
  25. How many rings before you answer the phone? Depends if anyone is in the house. If I'm by myself, two or three. Sometimes I'll wait for more to see if the person might just give up so that I don't have to deal with them.
  26. What is your best childhood memory? Playing in the snow and making snow chairs with my mom and then later she brought out hot coco and we drank it sitting on our hard-packed snow chairs. Where I live now, it doesn't snow much :/
  27. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? Working at Seven-Eleven part time is my first ever job.
  28. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? Liaffon (my work-in-progress novel) is coming along.
  29. What is most important in life? Health???
  30. What Inspires You?     Shannon Hale. And other published authors.

So that's the end of "I will answer 100 random questions" series. I thought I was gonna skip some but I answered them sarcastically and hopefully in a funny way instead while avoiding the truth.

Anywayz...

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment