Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Cats are the BEST PETS

Good Mythical Morning Cats vs Dogs debate

Inspired by the above Link, not Rhett (haha), I'm gonna flatly state that cats are the best pets.

Reasons:

Clean

Independent

Easy to care for

Cuddly

Not slimy or slobbery

You can let them roam the house

Furry and fluffy and cute

Purr purr purr

Meow

And, this is a personal reason but since I was little, like, when I was a crawling-baby little, I loved cats. It's a thing for me.

Here's why I think dogs are...maybe not necessarily bad pets, but inconvenient pets.

You have to train them a lot to get them to behave because basically they are always like a kid high on sugar.

They are dirty. You have to bathe them a lot.

Wet dogs stink.

You have to take them for walks EVERY DAY! Cats walk themselves.

You can't always let dogs roam the house. They could wreck your furniture or make a mess or they could be too big to roam the house. Cat's come in similar sizes.

They slobber you. UGH. I hate it when a dog tries to lick my hand when I just want to pet its head. I don't get why some people let their dogs lick them on the lips. GROSS.

They ARE kids on sugar. Too energetic. They can't settle down unless you train them to. Cats are generally laid back and calm creatures FROM THE START!

Their barks are sudden and they scare me...and possibly other people, too.


Okay, so though I dislike dogs, I like the puppies. Puppies are kinda like alive stuffed animals. Until they start licking you and wrecking your furniture.

Cats are always like kittens. They are always cute. St Bernard's are cute as puppies but kinda slobbery and a little hideous as adults. UGH, that slobber has GOT to go.

AND, you DON'T have to keep a cat in a cage or tie it up outside. You don't have to worry about it bothering the neighbors with its meowing...junkyard cats are a different story. Besides, cats don't just randomly get on someone's fence and start meowing. That's only in cartoons.

And we can all agree that Boo the Cutest Dog in the World didn't catch on as much as Grumpy Cat.

As of today, June 3, 2015, 743,000 hits on Google Search for "boo the cutest dog in the world" and 17,000,000 hits for "grumpy cat". See? The cat is the winner here. You don't believe me? Well, let's try another one. 1,270,000,000 hits for "dog" on Google Search and 1,690,000,000 hits for "cat".

MEOW! Take that, dogs! *snaps fingers* And if you still don't believe me, try it yourself, you skeptical dog lovers.

Isn't it obvious that cats are more loved by the world than dogs? I'm not hating on dogs, just stating the facts. And you know me for being blunt sometimes, eh? *sly smile*

See you later, alligators!

1 comment:

  1. AGREED! Cat lives matter! http://www.thezarinamachablog.co.uk/2017/05/cat-lives-matter.html

    ReplyDelete