Thursday, April 7, 2016

Attention Post #200 and 1 Follower: Celebration Post! :D

Blog post No. 200.

WE ARE HERE! :D I almost can't believe how far I've come...wait, I think I can...anyway, I wanted to make No. 200 special, which explains the reason I haven't been updating recently (I've actually been preparing what to write about. Normally I just impulse-write). So, here are the things in store for No. 200...besides this long and painful introduction :P

Scene 1: Haunted Past Post
Summary of my first ever blog post and my comments on it and...a little explanation because I ought to give you one, it was immaturely random and should not be celebrated :P I am going to overuse this guy → :P

Scene 2: The Current Currants Under the Currents
A list of my current, current, CURRENT most popular blogs and maybe some comments on them. Maybe some ideas too, if I'm lucky enough to have them. Come join me under the currents :P See what I did there? I hope you did. I hope I don't have to tell you what currents are.

INTERMISSION: The Artsy Partsy
I made some legal covers for this very occasion. Check out the link below :)

Scene 3: Time Travel without a Time Machine
My thoughts on the future stuffs. Wha da heck am I gonna write for my future blogs, you guys might wonder, or maybe you won't, or maybe you just realized you were wondering when I pointed it out to you, whatevs.

FINALE: Don't Make a Scene, No Alligator Tears :P
A bit of a thanks to all of those who read, briefed, glanced, accidentally stumbled upon, and especially followed or commented on my blog posts. It might get a little soupy here and you can just...ur, skip it and go to the FUNNY PICS at the end. I'm gonna post my favorite lolsotrues and stuffs.

ENCORE: Lol XD...you don't remember? :P
Why thank you alligators, for the lovely encore :D FUNNY PICS and stuffs will entertain you for your kindness :)


Without further ado, WELCOME TO THE SHOW! (You don't have to read in order or even read all of it if you don't wanna. I'm doing this mostly for me because I've committed for so long. But you lovelies can also enjoy, I think.)

N. J. Folettia's Wonderful World of Randomness

Scene 1: Haunted Past Post
My first ever blog post.
This link above goes to my first ever blog post written all the way back to 2011. On September 5, I was watching a YouTube on the mysteries of Bloody Mary. I'm a skeptic, as you all might know. And for some reason, I really wanted to write about it so I did.

Basically I talk about ghosts and monsters and finally come the philosophical conclusion that,
"when we see something without a name, we want to name it to understand it. That leads us to 'Ghosts' and 'Monsters'; a categoery of unexplainable things" (Me, my own words, but I still wanna cite just in case, 2011). I misspelled category but let's not talk about that :)

And then, I finally concluded, "Don't you think, however, that some things are just not meant to be understanded?  Something even like God or Angels.  Something so unimaginable that we can't understand.  We try so hard with our little brains to try to understand the non-understandable.  Let's just sit back and relax and stop worrying about trying to understand what is impossible to understand.  Unless we see it clearly and can tell what it is then we shouldn't worry about it."

So, have you "understanded" it? I guess I wasn't good friends with spellcheck back then. I know I said we should just leave the non-understandable alone but...we are curious beings, it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to do such a thing. If we don't understand it, we can name it "ghost" or "monster" for now but then we should try and find out what it really is. The Lochness Monster? It's probably not a monster at all, just we couldn't really understand it so we called it a monster but, really, any looming shadowy thing that looks a bit sinister is categorized as a monster. I can try and loom shadowing-ly behind you and you'll probably scream "MONSTER!!!" and faint for a few moments until I wake you up by putting Nutella under your nose.

Scene 2: The Current Currants Under the Currents (May 2010-April 2016 Post Views Status)
Actually, idk if I've ever eaten a currant before. Maybe I did. I have a feeling that they're sorrwer...wait, how do you spell...oh, sour, right. As I was typing, I literally didn't know how to spell sour for a second until I spelled it sweetly...am I going overboard with the subtle puns? :P

From the bottom of the ocean now,

No.10 (15 views)
"What my parents call famous people." : Okay, so this one, I made this post because my Dad kept calling Nicolas Cage "The Drooly Guy" and it kinda bothered me. Like, I don't mind people making fun of celebs, I mean, it happens all the time, but he said "Drooly Guy" one too many times and it kinda got on my nerves. I mean, it was a little sarcastically funny in the beginning but then, after the third time, it's just "NO. NOPE." By the tenth time, I was just like



No. 9 (15 views)
"Santa Clause and the North Pole Theory: Part 1" : My home tutor from junior high once told me that she believes a Santa Claus exists and that he's out there somewhere. I liked the way she said it. Not that she believed IN Santa Claus but in the idea of him being out there...somewhere. I wanted to make it clear once and for all for everyone exactly who Santa Claus is and if he is alive or dead or a spirit or if his name is Santa or not and what it means and stuff. Also, if he DID exist, COULD he exist, like, could it be possible for a REAL Santa Claus to exist?

No. 8 (16 views)
"In Which I Post Funny Cat Cartoon That I Didn't Draw": I would have to admit that I made this one just for the masses. I mean, I enjoyed looking all of them up but I wouldn't have made this post if I didn't feel like I had to answer to your likes and stuff. I thought that, since more people started looking at my stuff, I should post things the masses likes. But then, it wasn't as fun. So I stopped :) If I'm not enjoying it, pssh! why would you enjoy it?

No. 7 (18 views)
"You'll be sorry to know that...": I'm surprised, actually, that this one is one of my popular ones. Maybe it's because people like to read other people's deepest darkest confessions? Idk. So, I was sorting through my writings on Figment and getting rid of some. Then I came to this one "You'll be sorry to know that..." and I wanted to get rid of it and at the same time I thought, "Hey, blog material!!!! :D" So, there you have it.

No. 6 (19 views)
"John Titor: A Real Time Traveler???": Ah, John Titor, you are one of my all-time popular subjects. From the moment I connected my blog to Google+, this post became the most popular. Idk why. I guess people like to think that maybe time traveling is real in the future? Idk :P If you'd like to know how I came upon writing this one, read the first three paragraphs or so of the post.

No. 5 (19 views)
"Extended Thought: How Could Someone Kill Death a.k.a the Grim Reaper?":  So one night I had an idea. What if you could kill Death, the Grim Reaper? And how would you do it? So I posted those two questions in a post and published it, letting it sit there in the Google+ community. Then later, I went back to it and did TONS of research on different Deaths and Grim Reapers and did LOTS of image search and went to places OTHER THAN our good friend Wikipedia to confirm some info. My posts hadn't been so extensive for a while and it was really exhausting but kinda...felt refreshed and accomplished when I finished it :P

No. 4 (19 views)
"What da heck is "Consciousness"?": This is another one that became popular when I connected to Google+. It was already kinda popular before the connection, too. Idk why. It's very serious stuff. Maybe people like that from time to time. I DID try to summarize as best as I could and paraphrase as best I could and tried to make it interesting for people who don't usually do that kind of really hard thinking.

No. 3 (20 views)
"#icanrelate Tweet this if you do. lolsotrue posts": This one, when I posted it, was one of my most-looked-at ones even before the connection. If you wanna see more posts, I have a lolsotrue stash in my pc and I plan on sharing them later :) And seriously, Tweet #icanrelate @NaomiLeogerti, which is my Twitter...for now. I might, might make another account for my blog if this gets big. We'll see :)

No. 2 (21 views)
"Mickey Mouse is NOT Disney's First Character": I had known about Oswald for a while but never really knew about how popular or how little popular he was. I was just thinking of what to write about and he just popped into my head. THAT'S RIGHT! I thought, EUREKA! I'll write about the fact that OSWALD is DISNEY'S first character not MICKEY MOUSE! I like to be controversial in my posts because, well, it makes me feel free and rebellious :P  Oh, I just want to say, I do like you Disney, I'm just not a fan of Mickey Mouse.

No.1 (24 views)
"Will they...? ABCDEFGoogle Search!": Now, let me say, I am utterly perplexed as to why THIS ABCDEFGoogle Search! is the most popular out of all the others I did. I am really utterly perplexed. Wha da heck, guys :P Why do you like THEM so much? :P




INTERMISSION: The Artsy Partsy
Magic Cover Shop from Figment: Write Yourself In is celebrating World Problems and Randomness' 200 posts in MCS Official Art Corner with some legal cover designs! Check them out, please? I had fun making them :D




Scene 3: Time Travel without a Time Machine
We shall travel into the future of Blogs with no Time Machine or anything. We shall ask the ultimate question when we get there. We shall seek the unseekable, and do the undoable, and regret nothing. "buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" "beepeep boop bop"
 
*more weird time traveling sounds*

We are here! "slushy slushy poof!" *arrives in the future of Blogs*


Calm down, doc, it's just my future blog content :)

So what is that content?

Well, I already have some posts planned out, actually. They're on hold now because I wanna write up a good memorable #200 :)

I've started up grad school again (idk if you guys knew I was even IN SCHOOL for that matter but anyways) so I'll probably have lots more things to talk about.

But one things' for sure. I will never do it in order to gain a like from you. Of course I AM trying to entertain you but it's through my enjoyment. It started out like that. Blogging is my serious hobby, not a job. That's probably what makes me different from YouTubers. There's no pressure to always have content up or to always have to write something that is current and now. If I'm not enjoying it, it'll show up in my writing and you won't enjoy it.

So the key here is ENJOYMENT. Let's all ENJOY :D


Finale: Don't Make a Scene, No Alligator Tears :P
Yes, yes, I know what alligators tears really are but I do call you guys alligators so you would cry alligator tears...like, dogs cry dog tears, cats cry cat tears...anyways.

I would really, sincerely, without a joke or a subtle pun, like to thank all of you who have either read, briefed, glanced, or accidentally stumbled upon my blog posts. I know a majority might just glance and say "What da heck is this thing I'm outta here" and not even bother to read. But even then, you did LOOK at it and it shows up in my view statuses. It encourages me to keep posting and keep blogging and actually commit to something I wasn't sure I was even going to seriously do in the first place.

But apart from that, I want to especially thank those Anonymous and those from my Google+ community for commenting on my posts. To know that you guys took the time to comment, means a lot to me. I do write these posts for me, selfishly to have fun with myself, but I also write them for you. I also want to thank this 1 follower I got recently. To think that my blog is worth you checking it out...OMG I was so happy I told my Mom I got a follower SEVERAL TIMES until she told me to get back to my studies :P

It's not like I don't give myself credit, just I really wasn't expecting a FOLLOW. I did think maybe I'd get some comments some day but a FOLLOW! Gee, thanks so much! :D I won't let you down, follower! :D But I will let you know, I do this for my enjoyment. So, no pressure there :)

I also wanna thank Google+ for helping me expand my reader base and for the community there for checking out my posts sometimes and urm...I can count on you alligators, right? :)

ENCORE: Lol XD...you don't remember? :P






























Finally, as always guys,

see ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment