Friday, April 15, 2016

The Impossible Game...can it be DONE????

So, have you guys heard about The Impossible Game? It's where you are this orange block, or a piece of well-toasted toast, or something else, depending on your perception, and you jump over deadly triangles and leap over black-line lava and try to make it to the end. FIVE LEVELS OF THIS STUFF GUYS. If you've played it, I applaud you even if you didn't complete it. I wouldn't even attempt it because those things just...make me rage, ya know?

For those of you who have no clue, here's a video clip of some guys (apparently nerds) who tried to play this game. Let's see how they did...


"IMPOSSIBLE GAME? More like… Ya, we can’t do it"
by SourceFedNERD

Sheesh, wow, just watching it makes me tired...and it made me laugh I won't lie.

You wonder, in the middle of the vid, who da heck is the guy who the nerd guy watched complete all levels? (awkward grammar)
Several people apparently did but here's a cool guy. I mean, he's the GOD OF THIS GAME! Watching it takes a lot of courage because you have to completely trust him and the little brown toast and the game. GOOD GRIEF IT WAS THE MOST ENGAGING AND INTENSE VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN! Never mind the fact that he did attempt it 714 times total. He completed the game.

Just to point out one part, there is a bit in the game where everything goes upside down. I've done other games that did that and let me tell you folks who have never played online games, that is the most MIND FLIPPING MOMENT EVAR! I've never been high before but that's probably what it's like.

I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD TALK IN ALL CAPS! PREPARE TO BE AMAZED AND FEEL FREE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS IN THE COMMENTS BECAUSE THE VIDEO IS SUPER INTENSE!!!

""The Impossible game" - All 5 levels beaten (PC ver.)"
by AleXPain24

GOOD GRIEF!! I WAS TALKING TO THE COMPUTER THE WHOLE TIME!

Okay, enough of the caps :P Tee hee.

See ya later, alligators :D

No comments:

Post a Comment