Sunday, December 27, 2015

I like this but not that. Want this but not that. (About N. J. Folettia)

I like Legolas but I don't like Orlando Bloom. Wait, let me rephrase...
 
I REALLY LIKE LEGOLAS! :D

I made this pic edit like four years ago. Yeah, could be better.


Okay so...next.

I like chocolate mint ice cream but I don't like chocolate very much. Neither do I like mint herb tea very much.

I would like to see what its like to kiss Captain Jack Sparrow but I would never think the same about Johnny Depp.

I fight for tigers' existence in the wild but it doesn't necessarily mean I am in love with them.

I want to be known but not to be recognized on the streets.

I like to be alone but I don't like to be lonely.

I am a realist who likes to write fantasy stories.

I know life is short but I still feel like some days are extremely long.

I love my parents but I don't want them all the time in my life.

I love my grandmother but sometimes I get annoyed when she doesn't really hear me because she goes into another world very quickly because she is old.

I am a quiet kind of person who dreams about being very vocal and even a revolutionary.

I'm an introvert who wants to be an extrovert.

I want to go places but I can't because of cost restrictions.

I like singing but I have never seriously sung in front of my family.

I like the quote "Don't judge a book by its cover" but I judge people sometimes.

I want to meet up with my elementary school 6 grade class but I don't want to deal with the past I had with them.

DARN LIFE COMPLICATIONS!!!

See ya later, alligators.

No comments:

Post a Comment