Wednesday, December 16, 2015

5 Things I hate that other people do: Do you relate?

Rant. Gotta get it off of mah chest, yo. And, comment if you can relate.

1. People who walk while they are on their phone. Oh mah gaud just, can't you leave you phone alone for those few minutes from point A to point B which only takes 5 min?

2. Couples who think the world revolves around their walking speed. Oh mah GAWD I am trying to get somewhere and I need to be there fast and don't you go all "Taking a little walk, a little bitty walk... ladada, ladada..." on me and hold hands in the middle so I CANNOT get passed you it is INSANE the amount of annoyance and frustration you cause me to waste my energy on. UGH!

3. People who decide they want to go the other way...in the middle of the stairs. Going up or going down, if someone suddenly turns around in the middle of the stairway so they can now change direction...UGH! I mean, so in the way and why couldn't you have made the decision BEFORE you started going up or down the stairs, I mean, seriously! I have to practically trip over my feet to try to let you go by.

4. Women with crying babies, in a restaurant, who make zero effort to try to calm their child down. Yeah, I know children are hard to predict and it isn't the child's fault that they are annoying. No, it's the parents' fault that the child is annoying. Just please, take your baby outside or something so I can enjoy my meal IN PEACE for crying out loud (literally).

5. People who listen to your ideas but then say "Well, actually..." or "But my opinion is that..." Uhm, excuse me? Did you not just hear what I said? Do my words even matter to you? Can't you just admit that maybe your opinion is a little off and I'm TRYING TO HELP YOU get on the right track? Just by saying things like that you are completely erasing what I just said and refusing to accept that maybe you might be WRONG.

Okay, that's it.

See ya later, alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment