Monday, July 13, 2015

Writer, Tiger Saver, and A Little Bit More

I just went and looked up how much dough our very much loved J. K. Rowling makes a year.

I was like

ERMAHGERD! (OMG)

And then, what is pound to dollars?

And then, she was almost on FORBES female millionaire list?

And then I went and looked up who the next famous author could be after the Harry-Potter storm. A girl called Sarah Shannon, or something like that, could be next...in the UK anyway. She's still in her early twenties...close to my age! And already a publisher looked at her stuff and was amazed.

I is jealous.

Then I realized, whoa, I really need to write! ERMAHGERD!

But then I also realized, I wanna do other things like contribute to the world. Like uhm, save the tigers. Even though I haven't been writing anything about tigers recently on my other blog, I'm still crazy-rooting for their survival and increase in numbers by 2022 the next year of the tiger.

I also wanna be a pretty good, if not okay for an amateur, covermaker on Figment and maybe put my hands on the legal-cover-making business.

I also wanna maybe someday publish an article in the New York Times if they'll have me. You know, the Opinion section.

I also wanna get my blog published or something of that sort. And get more followers on Twitter and connect them to my facebook.

I also wanna start up a YouTube channel eventhough I might not be a frequent vid poster.

There's so many things I wanna do but besides the covermaking, I don't have any contacts that will get me to where I wanna go. YouTube is included because I have no idea how to edit vids and my camera is YouCam. I don't have anything professional and anything professional costs money and I have no money :/

GAH! What's the fastest, easiest, safest possible way to make a good amount of money?

Why da heck does anything you wanna do in the world revolved around money?

Why does everything cost so much?

Why is the world so hard on people who want to make money?

Why does making money take so much time?

I NEED CONNECTIONS AND TWITTER IS NOT ENOUGH!

Should I start pintrest? Should I start tumblr? Should I start other kinds of social media stuffs?

Okay, that was a rant.

Byez guyz :/

Oh, here's a legal cover I made for someone:

The girl looks a LOT like Lorde but I don't think it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment