Thursday, July 9, 2015

GALLIGATOR!!!! This is Galligator from YouTube.

N. J. Folettia: The title of this post is a random scream announcement from Galligator. The rest of this page is written by Galligator, herself! She is quirky and fun and totally full of randomness. So Galligator, you're on!

Galligator: Thank you, N. J. Since I haven't been able to take a good selfie yet, here's a lovely picture of an alligator that looks just like me.

The link for the lovely picture is here.

The Lovely Picture.

So...anywayz... Let me tell you guys a little bit about myself. I like reading, writing, singing, and impersonating different types of people while reading stories to you.

I like being funny and making people laugh.

I can say really random things sometimes. My friends all call me "Your Royal Randomness" as a joke. I liked it so much I made it my YouTube name :D

I like fun stuff and making friends from all over the world!

I also like to answer random questions. Give me questions to answer! I'll answer them with lots of crazy involved :D

Oooh yeah :D

Sadly I don't know how to edit videos or make them very well. I will try my best because I've got a lot to tell you guys and I want to make you at least smile.

And, as you can see, I'm not exactly human. I'm Galligator :)

Here are some of my favorite random pics.



I love the cat with the eyebrows... I wonder if it's photoshopped or real...

The last pic I've had in my PC for like, forever, haha, it just makes me smile every time :)

Well, that's all for me!

BYEZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment