Friday, July 31, 2015

Celebrities like Kim Kardashian: A Rant

Sorry, Kim.


I've long heard about the Kardashians. Always talked about collectively. Always hated while few liked.


Always in the limelight.


I watched WatchMojo on YouTube and it was an episode called something like celebrities who are famous for no reason.


Kim is apparently famous for...


uhm...her lavish lifestyle for one


the Kardashian show


uh, marriages and divorces


drama


clothes perhaps.


I saw her buying like a 42karat gold ring that was about a million dollars and she says,


"That's not so bad, I'm going to get it. Cha ching!"


Really? Think about that million dollar ring and think about the people who could do with a bit of your money.


I need cash, like, I really do. If I could, I would like to pay for my own apartment or afford my own food expenses. Some people are broke, Kim. Ever thought about using your cash for a better cause?


You buying a ring is not going to make people smile. If you sent that money off to charity and lived like the rest of us, it would make us grin from ear to ear and maybe you'll have less haters.


Personally I don't like it when celebrities make a BIG DEAL about their fame especially if they didn't really actually deserve it because they were talented in something.


Even if they were talented and bragged, I still wouldn't like it.


Little Mix are a great example. They are humble about their fame, no doubt they get lots of money. But they never talk about it. They're always real about what goes on in their lives and keep on our grounds, us normal folk down here in the dirt.


Talk about dirt, don't get me started on Honey Boo Boo. I could rant all day about those guys and child pageants.

No comments:

Post a Comment