Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Are cats...? ABCDEFGoogle Search!

So inspired by YouTube, I'm going to answer all your cat questions. "Are Cats" and then each letter of the alphabet I'll pick the most awkward one or one that should be answered and answer it seriously or playfully.

Are cats
allergic to chocolate?


Well, you're not supposed to give them chocolate, peeps, it's poison. Same with dogs and many other animals.



Are cats
blind?

Uhm, there probably are blind cats but, no, they can see as well as we can and they can even see in the dark.



Are cats
carnivores?

Yes, don't forget that even though they DO eat dry cat food, they are meat-eaters. They would eat a mouse if they could catch one. My cat likes a live moth or live spider from time to time. Sorry for grossing you out.




Are cats
demons?

Seriously, Google? Really? Of course not! Cats were treated as miniature gods in ancient Egypt. I'm pretty sure the Pharaoh wouldn't want to be buried with a mummified demon *rolls eyes*




Are cats
edible?

Sadly, apparently in some place in Africa there are some people who hunt and eat cats. So I guess yes, but I don't like it. Cats are pets, not food.





Are cats
faster than dogs?

I don't know. Huh, I've never really thought about that... We need a cat and a dog to race and see who wins. But the thing is, it might depend on the type of cat and dog. I mean, certainly a lean cat would win against a dachshund, right?




Are cats
guardians of the underworld?

Hahaha, what da heck are people doing in their free time???? I just said cats aren't demons so certainly they aren't the kings and queens of hell!





Are cats
happy when they purr?

Generally yes. But sometimes cats can purr when they're nervous. Like, my cat starts to purr in her cat carrier when she knows she's going to the vet.





Are cats
immune to scorpion stings?

Did you take your cat to the desert? What just happened? And I don't know but I don't think so *shrugs*. I think it's uncommon for a cat to get stung by a scorpion...I don't remember my cat handbook telling me whether or not cats are immune to scorpion stings.





Are cats
jerks?

Not really. Cat's are self-confident kings and queens that think we are their slaves. They are beyond jerks. They are cute cuddly fluffy fun jerks. Which basically means that we, humans, will always fall under their spell of utmost cuteness.





Are cats
killing machines?

No. They are domestic animals. Mostly. And they will not kill you. They will scratch you and bite you but not because they want to kill you. They are doing it in self-defense because you are pulling their tails and grabbing them by the scruff and teasing them. But they have no intentions of murdering you.




Are cats
liquid?

Well, the last I checked, water did not melt my cat so, no. (Wicked Witch of the West reference).




Are cats
mammals?

Yes. Mammals feed their young with milk. Cats do, we do, dogs do, pigs do, horses, cows, whales, dolphins, etc.




Are cats
nocturnal?

Yes. But, true story, when they were domesticated, they adapted to our lifestyle so today, most cat pets will also sleep during the night.




There were no questions for "o".




Are cats
psychic?

I don't think so. They surely have instincts. Maybe you're confusing it with that.




Are cats
quieter than dogs?

Yes. I think so. Dogs bark. Barking is like a hard sudden sound. Cats meow. Meowing is a softer sound, well, not when they're looking for a mate.




Are cats
rodents?

Cats eat rodents...uhm...yeah.




Are cats
scared of bananas?

This is interesting. I'll expose my cat to a banana tomorrow and see if she is scared of it. Then I'll update this and tell you the results.




Are cats
ticklish?

No. I've tried, really, but no. If a cat laughed, it would be frickin creepy and surely it would go viral but there are no videos so, no.




Are cats
useless?

If you don't want a cat, don't get one! Seriously, if you want a USEFUL animal, get a horse or something. At least you could ride it to school and be popular! DUH!





Are cats
venomous?

No. But after a cat bites you or scratches you, I would suggest you treat it properly and clean the wound because it could get infected with bacteria. But you won't die. I've been scratched by cats...I'm alive obviously.




Are cats
witches?

Like I said, cats are not demons, they are not guardians of the underworld, and they do not kill for the fun of it. And no, they are certainly not witches.




There were no questions starting with "x", of course.




Are cats
years like dog years?

No. As far as I know, it's a no.




Are cats
zen masters?

It would be super cool but sadly, nope, they aren't.



Well, that's it, guys! Hope you enjoyed it! See ya later alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment