Wednesday, June 3, 2015

List of 30 Random Things I Remember (SOME ARE PERSONAL)

When my brain is slush, or your brain is slush, to get it into a solid form, it may be good to make lists of things.


  1. Barney and Friends
  2. Bugs Bunny show where Bugs Bunny gets Yosemite Sam to do a high diving act
  3. Buttery hotel scrambled eggs
  4. Legos
  5. The sun rays that you can see after it pours but then becomes sunny in the early evening
  6. Milk and cookies on Christmas Eve
  7. Attempting to read Harry Potter Philosopher's Stone and failing at the age of eleven
  8. Eating Green Tea ice cream for the first time and loving it
  9. Thinking about what "normal" means
  10. Watching people get drunk
  11. Singing on a stage in front of maybe a little over a hundred people
  12. My youngest cousin as a baby breastfeeding
  13. My first pet. It was a turtle.
  14. Talking to people without freaking out
  15. Dating app fail
  16. Watching Camelot with real people
  17. Snow day
  18. Liking a boy for the first time
  19. Rainy days turned stormy days turned rainbow days
  20. Triple rainbow
  21. Stealing from my mother's wallet (shh, don't tell)
  22. Making my stuffed animals talk
  23. Pink shirts, pink pencil case, pink everything
  24. I didn't have a blankie. I had a towely.
  25. Doing somersaults diagonally
  26. Getting flipped upside down by a stormy wave at the ocean
  27. Dressing up as Pikachu for my first Halloween Party
  28. Magic Trick fail (@ same number 27 Halloween Party)
  29. Holding a baby for the first time, sorta. With my Mom's help.
  30. Seeing an adult comic for the first time
Okay, that was 30 things that you guys are not allowed to ask about, hahaha, GOTCHA!

See ya later alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment