Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Attention Please! Learning from Popular Blogs: Edited Pics Inside

Sometimes I wonder what kinds of blogs get people's attentions.

My guess of the top three most popular blog content:

Celeb gossip
Fashion
Rated R

I mean, it's probably true. Sexual content is people's favorite secret pass-time right? I mean, who wouldn't want to know how the body REALLY works?

Anyway, enough of that.

Learning Things from Popular Blogs link

This link above, there, right there, click it. It gives neat info about what makes a blog popular.

Okay, sorry my life outside the internet is important to me. I cannot consistently update my blog. Sorry I get writersblockitis when I write blogs. Sometimes I just can't come up with interesting content. Sorry I'm not particularly aiming at any specific audience. But mostly I'm aiming for 16 and up intellectually and content-wise.

So, there was that.

I did talk about celebs.

I did mention a bit about fashion in "Wise-Sounding Stuff of N.J. Folettia" if I remembered the title correctly.

I don't talk about sexual stuff because I don't wanna be in THAT group.

I guess I COULD focus more on something but...wouldn't that be boring? The very reason I touch on all kinds of stuff is because I don't want my blog to be boring. A different type of topic in each article. Some are similar but most are different, though they might all just basically fall into the same category...this is to keep you guys interested. I want you to think "What will she talk about next?" and be excited about it. Well, that's the idea behind all this madness.

Truth is, popular blogs touch on content that the mass of us reads. But some people out there who aren't particularly interested in all that stuff, might like a bit of this? Maybe? Possibly? Perhaps?

When I stop being so busy with my life outside the internet, I'd like to make a blog on some step-by-step PicMonkey photo edit tutorial. All credit to PicMonkey of course.

Let's end this with some photo-edits...if I have ones I can show you...

After The End: This was for a cover contest. It is based off the idea of what kind of story might have gone on after Jack and the Beanstalk. The castle was still up there, right? There could've been a whole world up there...

almost there & in her own light  a novel: These two were created with the same background that I conjured up. I put the color in the angel or fairy girl and put more color in her originally all-black background. "Two of a kind" was added in after the collage and it had a white background.

This one was for someone named "Maria" obviously. They asked me to make one with a white wolf with blue eyes and with wings and some fire. I found pics of white wolfs with blue eyes and with wings but I couldn't find the right one for the cover. So, I found a wallpaper of an angel girl and took off her wings and combined them on a white wolf with blue eyes wallpaper I found. The fire is also from a wallpaper of flames I found. I'm really, really, REALLY happy how this turned out. But the person hasn't responded yet :(
That's where you guys come in :D Hopefully you like it :)

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment