Sunday, January 11, 2015

How to edit pictures on PicMonkey and maybe Foto Flexer???

(For those who don't know PicMonkey and Foto Flexer, they are the best FREE online photo editing sites. Also iPiccy is pretty great too because you can do crazy things with the text like this:
This one I used Foto Flexer, PicMonkey, iPiccy. Sometimes I go in for the full treatment.


so yeah, a pic in parentheses is crazy. Also, on iPiccy, you can change the height of the text which is awesome.)



Should I make a blog with that title? It's not too hard to learn to make your own fantasy pics if you've got a good camera. Not to brag but... I do think I've gotten pretty good at it though I still rely on fantasy wallpapers to satisfy my needs for moons and planets and stuff.

So... comment if you wanna learn some good juicy stuff :D

DO NOT STEAL!!!

Then you can make pics like this:
Just used PicMonkey

Just used PicMonkey

Just used PicMonkey

Used Foto Flexer and PicMonkey

Just PicMonkey

Foto Flexer and PicMonkey

Just PicMonkey


You can find the titles of these pics on my other posts... I'm too lazy right now to look them up and put them all in.

I HAVE FAITH IN YOU GUYS! DO NOT STEAL!!

I can also show you how to add words to pics and make them look snazzy :D
Such as these covers I made for "Figment: Write Yourself In".

PicMonkey

PicMonkey


I know I used PicMonkey but I might have also used iPiccy


PicMonkey


PicMonkey

DON'T STEAL! SERIOUSLY.

And...hopefully I have successfully impressed you :)

Byez :3

No comments:

Post a Comment