Monday, January 26, 2015

Covers I made for Figment : 70th POST!!

Apparently this is my 70th post. That is so crazy! OMG! :D
The only thing that has kept me going is my love of writing and the fact that I know SOMEONE is reading my blog even though they might only read a few paragraphs. At least it's not ZERO.


So, let's get down to business, shall we? ;)

Figment users, can you guess which figgy I am? :)
A little detective work and anyone can figure it out.

These are some covers I made that I am a bit proud of and would love to share with you guys :)

Oh, good. The pic uploaded. I was having a bit of trouble with this in the post about rich people. Good. So, just to let you know, most of these covers I use pics I found on the web or PC wallpapers or iPhone wallpapers so I take no credit for the creativity of those photos. I just added and tweaked a bit (or a lot) to make it book-cover-ish. And if you're a figgy who makes covers, or just any figgy on Figment, you know where I'm coming from. Without further ado, here's the rest of it. And keep in mind that these are covers for stories so they represent whatever is in the story.





Background pic is my own original.






So, some of these are what I call "minimalistic editing". "In the White Box" is just added title and a little cropping, "Echo My Name" is a little color change and some title play as is the same with the last one of the emperor penguin baby, and "Revealed" is probably the only one here where I'm using an actual pic that I took myself. It was after a rainy day in Oregon, U.S and the sky was sunning up and it was so blue and pretty and it was all reflecting nicely in a puddle so I took a pic of that moment. It would have been awesome if a rainbow was reflected in that same puddle but, let's face it, that could have only happened if either I was A) Extremely lucky or, B) A Photoshop guru and I was not THAT lucky nor am I a Photoshop guru. I don't even know how to use that thing. I mean, where to even start? I'll need to go to art school and learn from like, how to cut and paste or how to use the mouse or basically just How To Photoshop like a Photoshop Guru.


Another point. "Survivor of Antarctica" is the only one that doesn't have a story attached because it was for a cover-making group thingy. I feel like I did a good job. What do you think? And I just, just, made this one. I made it on Jan 25, 2015.

So, yeah. There you have it. And I have no idea why the text is doing this "center" thing when I didn't even ask it to.

weird

strange

stoooopppp

Oh, well :/

See ya later, alligator :)

No comments:

Post a Comment