Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's April! Camp NaNoWriMo!

You know I write... er type.  You know I've been updating my blog more than I was a few years ago.  You know I kind of like ranting to people about lots of things.  Well, today you'll learn something else.  Something new and sparkling and shiny and great and expensive... okay maybe not expensive but anyway...


I   Like Writing.


You: Okay?  Big deal?


Me: No, I mean like you know like, um like, creative writing like?  (excessive use of "like" alert.)


You:You mean like novels?  You mean like vampires?


Me: I've never written about vamps.  No one will read my story if I did.  I write lots of stuff.  Besides zombies and vamps.  Almost everything but zombies and vamps.


Yes, I certainly do write.  And here's to prove it:


Oh yeah!  50,000 words here we come *sings*.  Today is only day 3 but hey, writing a novel in a month, sure, I'll make it... hopefully.


Now you know about me, how about I know a bit more about you?  Do YOU like writing?  Comment below!

Maybe I SHOULD really think about making YouTube vids out of my blogs... blah, I don't want to appear on camera.  I don't want to watch myself...  How about if I only show you my collection of stuffed animals while I create my vlog...

No comments:

Post a Comment