Monday, October 17, 2016

Rainy Day Grays: Why you should actually be happy

Where I live, today, right at this moment, it is raining.

Yep, it's one of those days alligators, those rainy smainy days where you just wanna stay in bed and sleep or curl up with a good book and drink some nice hot tea or just not do anything particularly productive or watch movies all day or binge watch High School Musical (I've been reminiscing recently and thought, huh, gotta watch those again even though they are cheesy to the point of cringe-worthy).

But that's not what I'm talkin' about here. Guys, have you ever heard, "Rainy day blues"? It's that sad gloomy feeling you get on rainy days. But we have this all wrong. Here's what I think.


We say "blue" because wherever we look, whatever painting, cartoon, anime, water is the color blue.

But in truth, water is as clear as glass. It has no color. It's just reflecting the sky when we see it blue or it has bacteria or natural chemicals in it that make it blue. But if you take all those things out, it's clear as a bell that it is as clear as glass.

We can't say "You got the rainy day blues?" any more. We definitely also can't say "You got the rainy day clears?" either cuz it makes no frickin sense here *rolls eyes* So now what eh, N J? What do you suggest? I ask myself. I ask myself very strongly because myself knows that myself will never bully myself.

Think of a gloomy rainy ol'day.  Whadya think about?

THAT'S RIGHT! Eureka, European gators in Asia! (I just made up this cool "I'm startled OMG!" phrase that you can use, too!)

A gray ol'sky is whatcha thinkin' 'bout.

A gray gloomy BORING as HECK sky.

Ugh :/
We must say "You got the rain day grays?" when someone is down and sad and gloomy on a rainy day.

A gray boring day makes everything else look boring. It's like when the sun is out, everything is radiant. Everything is so colorful and grand. Then it starts raining and the sky gets gray and gloomy and all the color on Earth seems to just dull down. Y'know what I mean?

The green trees are trying their best to entertain you but it's not working.


A bored person taking a walk and finding it boring.

Even the crows are bored :/
Yet, we can't go without rain. Paint does not spread nicely by itself. It needs water.

What I mean is, the Earth is like a giant pallet with all kinds of colors mushed up here and there. Every time it rains those colors soak up the water and get liquidy. Then when the sun comes out, the colors spread across the Earth.

That's why the Earth looks so beautiful when the sun comes out after it rains.

WOO HOO!!


AW, YEAH!!

Work it sun, work it! :D

Oh mah gawd! So amazin'. Simpleh amayzin'  :)
Remember that. And then, you might be glad it's raining and not feel too gloomy.

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment