Wednesday, October 12, 2016

LOL Drama in "Beauty and the Beast" Rant



The way he has to turn around. LOL

I just had to talk about this, I mean, you don't have to turn around THAT dramatically. And I think it'll make me dizzy if I did that. Try it. I tried it. It dangerously almost gave me a kink in my neck.

His voice is higher, he has no facial hair...we can assume he's probably not wearing any underwear because when he was a Beast, he obviously didn't need any.

Also, it doesn't seem to bother her that she doesn't know his name and that she can't call him Beast any more.

And,
she can't tell if it's him or not even though she just witnessed the Beast turn into a human. And I don't think she knows the story of how he became a Beast so from her perspective, the Beast became a human.

But of course it's all the same person...er creature...er...um...

And then the curse lifted and it is so happy to finally leave that it sends fireworks up in the air...did they have fireworks in those days? Idk. And then it immediately goes from night to day.

I mean. Immediately. Night, fireworks, day.

Imagine if that happened in real life.

Terrifying. You might need to worry the earth stopped turning.

Finally, can you imagine how LONG it must take to get back into the order of things now that they are all human?

And exactly who's son is Chip? And wouldn't everyone need to get used to not being able to do cool stuff like blow fire with their hands? And what kind of servant IS Lumiere anyway?

OMG, there are so many questions to address in this Disney film...you can find the others here.

See ya later, alligators! :D


P.S.
I do love Disney so don't think I'm asking all these because I don't. I'm asking cuz I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment