Wednesday, September 14, 2016

America's Got Talent 2016: Lori Mae Hernandez has been...

Lori Mae Hernandez, a name that just rolls off your tongue and into the lake (I'm not referring to anything here.)

a teen comedian that made heads turn with her audition of witty jokes and a cheeky smile,


has apparently been eliminated.

Do you really need me to tell you what this cat is saying?
Know your meme! (Know Your Meme website)

You know, I like that kid. Shows you shyness can be conquered. And she's pretty witty.

I remember her audition, quite the sneaky joker, even getting Donald Trump to tweet insults about her, what honor! *rolls eyes*...and now you know my political views :P

But she was good, really.

I watched Judge Cuts and the Quarter Finals. Judge Cuts was really good but then, then something happened. Idk what it was but...maybe, maybe she got a bit bold. Her subtle jokes about certain people were...more obvious.

I mean, her audition obviously suggested she was talking about Donald Trump but in her Quarter Finals, some of the audience and the judges were cringing a little.

I was afraid what might happen but the Semifinals was...worse. Well, worse in the sense that most of the audience were cringing and even the judges seemed appalled at her boldness.

She even joked about Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey! Talk about touchy subjects!

I can understand why she wanted to be bold. That's what got her through the auditions. It was the key to success and she thought, and I might have too, that more is better.

I have a feeling that cringy Semifinals was what got her eliminated. But I would like to say to her, if she read this, that she is a very good comedian and should have her own show. I mean, when I saw her audition, I thought,

This girl's is gonna have her own show some day and people are gonna come and see her and go



And then,


And I like the sort of laid-back way she stands on stage :D

It's like "I gotta tell you something but... *rolls eyes*"

So good :P

And if I may say, don't feel bad about it, Lori. It's not just you. It's so often seen in these Talent Shows. People, without maybe consciously noticing it themselves, will become a bit bolder after they receive great praise in their auditions. I mean, who wouldn't! Duh!

I would :P

I wouldn't flaunt it like Uptown Funk would but I would feel a bit...proud...and the Uptown Funk song enters my brain again, darn. It took weeks to get it out! :0 So catchy!

So, Lori Mae Hernandez, tone down the bold and you're a little star :D

See ya later, alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment